chapter 7

"What do you want?" She glares at him as her feet move backwards, the more she backs away the more Taehyung walks forward.

Once he comes closer to her, he extends his arms

"Take your child and run away from here," he says calmly, Jenni's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his unbelievable words.

"W-what?" She whispers in uncertainty.

"Give me y/n's clothes and her blanket," he shakes his arms, directing her to hand over your clothes.

She immediately does as Taehyung instructs her. She hands over all your belongings to Taehyung, your small palms clutches her shirt after feeling the cold breeze washing your naked body. You whined from the coldness shivering your body.

Taehyung gives her another blanket.

"Cover it with her," he says and turns around to leave the place. Jenni immediately covers you with the cotton blanket, which is enough to protect you from the cold.

"Wait!" Jenni called out for him, confused by his strange behaviour. Taehyung stops his tracks and looks at her.

"What was all this?" She asks him

"The blanket I gave you is impressed with another scent so the possibility of Jungkook finding you is very less so run away from this place and save yourself " Taehyung coldly states and walls away.

_______________________________________

After few distances, Jenni grew tired, her heartbeat began to pump faster which in result makes her difficult to breathe. She lets out a sudden yelp after feeling uncontrollable pain from her chest. Her illness is finally showing its face now. She couldn't help but fall on the ground but her grip around you remains tight so that you won't be injured from her fall.

After watching your mother facing difficulties in something you began to cry out loud, your curled your fists as your excessive cries of help is echoed in the dark forest.

_________________________________

Jimin gives his full force to run faster towards his mate, he stops at a certain point where the path splits into two, he looks around trying to find something related to his mate but nothing helped, the scent of his mate is stronger from both the ways and this caused battle thoughts inside the brain, figuring out the perfect pathway of his mate.

Suddenly his ears were blessed with desperate cries of the child from one of the pathways, now he knew where his mate will be and whom this cries of help belong to.

He runs his paws towards the left pathway, increasing his speed.

As the sound of cries became louder, he knew he was nearing his beloved mate.

His paws stop his race of run when his predatory eyes met the sight of his mate helplessly laying down on the ground, he shifts into his human form and runs towards his mate. 

He crashes next to Jenni and pulls her on his lap, his hands shakes her body after witnessing her silent response.

"Jenni! Jenni, what's wrong?" He desperately calls, anxiety rushed in his body as the fear of death overtakes him.

"Speak Jenni" he cries, hugging her closer to him.

Soon his pack members surround him, yoongi runs towards Jimin who desperately calls for Jenni to respond. Jimin pumps her chest in an attempt to make her easy to breathing but nothing helps.

Jenni knew her end is near, her illness has always been destruction in her life of joy, her hands clenches her chest as she wailed out in pain.

"Let's take you to the doctor," Jimin says hurriedly as he motions to pick her up but Jenni catches his wrist and shakes her head.