chapter 6

"Baby mate" Jungkook sings happily as he hops his way to your room. He opens the door with the thought of meeting your cute body but to his display it was empty.

His grip of the door knop tightened as his love shining eyes changes into a hard glare.

He storms inside the room to check every place but he couldn't find you. His eyebrows clashes against each other and uncontrollable rage filled his body, he angrily kicks the wooden table, breaking it into pieces.

"Kim Taehyung!!" He screams as he dashes out of the room.

"Kim Taehyung! Where are you bastard" he yells out loud, catching the attention of all pack members.

"Alpha, what's wrong?" Asked one of the men as he is confused by Jungkook's sudden rage.

"Where is Taehyung?" He grits out

"Why-wh-"

"Where the fuck is that bastard

"Young lord!" The maid who was in the care of you hurries to the hall room.

"Young lord! Taehyung master went in search of the child" she said in between her heavy breaths.

"Why? What happened?" His eyebrows furrowed further when he turns his gaze at her, scaring the poor woman.

"M-master, the child is missing" rage-filled inside Jungkook as his eyes blazed with fire. His inner urge desires to burn everything that comes into his view.

________________________________________

Jenni gazes at the aggressive fight between the two wolves, she can't let her child in the middle of this violence so she had to get away from these wolves filled woods now. She immediately makes a run to find a way to get out of this place. She hugs her baby closer to her chest as her legs ran faster.

Soon after few distances her breathing became heavy which makes her to stop her run of escape and lean against the tree for support.

"Moo" your soft voice called out for her, she shifts her gaze to your small face which was filled with happiness at the mere sight of your mother, her face lit up with a smile when her raven orbs stares at you. She brings you closer to her and places a kiss on top of your forehead.

"Everything will be fine" she smiles at you.

Suddenly she feels a sting of pain on her chest causing her to squeeze her eyes shut, she loses her balance as her vision becomes blurry, she leans back against the tree for support, tightening her grip around your fragile body making sure not to let you down.

"Why now" she whimpers desperately, hugging you closer to her chest.

She slides down the tree and takes a deep breath.

"Please please not now" she repeats it like a mantra, trying to calm her painful heart.

She takes a deep breath and breathes out, following her doctor's advice when she was attending her treatment.

A dark figure walks in Jenni's direction.

Jenni squints her eyes trying to recognise this unknown man who seems to be approaching her. The shadow of the tall trees perfectly covering the man's face from her view.

As the man walks out of the blacklight, his face reveals showing his perfect earth real face.

A fright of gasp left from Jenni as her feet moves back, holding your small figure closer to her.

"Y-your that man with Jungkook right?" She stutters out as panic filled her. Your e/c orbs stared at the man in front of you. You let out a loud giggle, moving your small hands in rhythm. Jenni could immediately decipher from your action, you really liked this person standing in front of her.