chapter 2

Jungkook placed himself inside the car, with you in his arms. Your curious head snapped here and there, watching the new technology. Jungkook's large hands grasp your upper body as he is face to face with you, securing you in his embrace.

"What's my baby mate's name?" He asks like a little boy staring at his newly brought favourite toy , his voice sounding in a high pitch.

Your small face stared at him, with wide eyes and a clueless face.

"I don't think she can talk-"

"I know" Jungkook glared at taehyung before turning his gaze towards you.

"Moo" you blurted out the only word which you could pronounce properly.

"Who is my baby's moo?" he asked you, fondly observing your face closely.

You let out few hysterical giggles, eyeing the elder guy before you.

"Moo" you said, widening your hands, giggling at him.

"You're so cute baby" he snuggled his head on your body. You tried to pull him off but nothing helped from his death grip on you. You slightly smacked his head with your tiny fist. Jungkook retreated and stared at you, bewildered by your action.

"Did you just hit me?" he asked you

"Umm" you murmured as your wide pupils gazed him.

"That felt so good baby" he adorably said, smiling like a cute bunny "hit me more" he smiled before snuggling to your body again. You squeaked at his tight grip.

"I don't think she feels comfortable like that" Taehyung said after studying your facial expressions.

"Mind your business Taehyung" Jungkook snapped, raged by his beta's lectures to him. He is Jeon Jungkook and he will do whatever he wants.

___________________________________

Jenni took a deep breath before knocking on the door in front of her. The door opened revealing Jimin. She gulped as her tear-stained eyes stared at the male.

Jimin's eyes widen in shock when he saw Jenni in front of his mansion. His eyes softened for a second when he witnessed her broken state but he immediately replaced it with a cold one.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, sounding cold as ice.

"Jimin I need your help" Jenni whimpered, tears welling in her eyes.

Few chuckles escaped from his mouth soon he broke into a hunger of laughs as he couldn't hold back from her expected response, soon his laugher died and his eyes darkened.

"You pathetic woman, how pathetic can you go" he growled out as deadly eyes pierced through the startled female.

Jenni shuddered at his deadly growl, Jimin looked mad right now and she knew once he gets mad he goes insane.

"Please Jimin, My child is in danger" Jenni pleaded him, trying to make him understand her critical situation.

"Huh karma is a bitch and I can't deny the fact that I'm loving your helpless state" he mocked her with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"Please Jimin my child is in danger"

"So? I don't care about that ugly thing!!" Jimin grunted

"My baby is not a thing!" She yelled at him

"Great, Then go and find another person to obey your words like a slave because now I'm out" he snarled as he proceeds to shut the door, Jenni immediately stopped him from shutting the door by placing her hands on the door frame.