part 1..

KTH POV

(OTP)

TAEHYUNG: you think they can beat me??(smirks)
I'll finish them soon,jimin

JIMIN: then why are you just playing with them? Just kill them already.....
Why waste time?!

TAEHYUNG: you're no fun jimin. RM hyung therefore says you've got no jams...

JIMIN: Taehyung ahh,are they still following you?

TAEHYUNG: yup ,why?

JIMIN: stop the car..just kill them.

TAEHYUNG: I changed my mind, I wanna play with them, I'll make them lose me...

JIMIN: As you wish,you have your gun with you?

TAEHYUNG: yess, want me to use it?

JIMIN: whatever, don't play too far,comeback soon..we still got a party to celebrate mate.

TAEHYUNG: got it bro.

(Hunged up)

TAEHYUNG: Ahh, should we play now losers..
(takes out his gun and looks at the rear view)
still following me? How foolish of you.
(signature smirk)

*Speeds his car up leaving them behind, opens the car window and shoots one of the follower's car tires*

TAEHYUNG: Bullseye!!!

*The car rolls on each other now only two cars are following him from a far distance which he can easily pass*

TAEHYUNG: What in the world?!(concentrates on the road)
HEY! MOVE! NOW!
(Pulls the hand break fast ,car stops right in front of HER)

KTH POV

I got out of the car ready to scold whoever dared to come in my way even though I didn't have much time because some cars were still following me but... When I got out she suddenly fainted I got closer to her ..I checked on her to see whether she got hit by my car,but no she wasn't,she just faded..I almost knew everybody here cause it's my area..but as for her I haven't even seen her here before....

TAEHYUNG : Come on,wake up! What happened to you? This is not the time to get faded. Forget it! I can't waste time ,they are still following to get me. But then...what about her?

* He placed his one hand on her back while the other at the back of her thighs and picked her up in bridal style*

TAEHYUNG: I've got no option,save it for later taehyung!

*He opened the passenger seat door and made her sit up straight in his car also buckled her seat belt*

TAEHYUNG: We gotta go now (breathing heavily)

*He drove his car at full speed and made them lost his track finally..then he drove back to his mansion*

KTH POV

I came back home safely when I saw the time I was shocked because..I was supposed to be here an hour ago..thinking about this, I took a close look to its cause...this girl sitting beside me, she still isn't in her senses.

TAEHYUNG: Because of you ,I am late,those kids in there are going to tease the holy hell out of me and still you are sleeping very peacefully in my own car....
(I took her hair out of her face ,she was just beautiful like an angel, I was never interested in girls before,but somehow I felt affected by her presence)

TAEHYUNG: Beautiful...
(unknowingly)

TAEHYUNG: what is happening?! Am I gone mad?! How can I say something like that??? Though....she is really beautiful.(smiles unknowingly)

TAEHYUNG: Kim taehyung, you need help!!

*Gets out of the car ,opens the passenger seat door and gets the girl out of the car*

TAEHYUNG: i don't know why you fit right in my arms..

*Goes inside his mansion where some boys were talking about something*

JIMIN POV

We were getting anxious because taehyung was still not back,but at the same time ,we knew he'd be alright.

JUNGKOOK: hyung ,he's back!

KTH POV

I walked inside the living room with this girl and found everybody already looking at me surprised.

TAEHYUNG: I am back, y'all (smiles)

JIN: who is that?

TAEHYUNG: who?(looks back)

RM: that girl,you stupid!

TAEHYUNG: Ahh her~ I don't know, I just met her..

J-HOPE: you never bought any girl in your house before like this , taehyung (confused)

JIMIN: tae,where did you get her?

JUNGKOOK: hyung,why is she in your arms like this? Did you something to her??

TAEHYUNG: stop stop..she will wake up by your noises, I'll answer your questions but, first let me get refreshed (starts walking towards his room)

JIMIN: tae, are you taking her in your room?

TAEHYUNG: else what?

*Everybody except taehyung shocked*

[End of KTH POV]

JUNGKOOK: Hyung,what's wrong with him?

JIMIN: How would I know that ,he haven't done something like this before..

RM: you're right, he is THE Kim taehyung, he never shows any interest towards any girl, never even spares a glance on one ,and-

J-HOPE: And now brings a girl with him at his own house..

RM: EXACTLY!

JIN: wait up,stop your doubts, indeed he was never interested in girls, it may be something else, don't worry..

JIMIN: I don't think so, did you look at him?? He was looking happy talking about that girl

JUNGKOOK: Agreed!

KTH POV

I came in my room and placed her on my bed, she was looking very tired yet beautiful, I was just staring at her angelic face...I was somewhat like in a trance with her..

TAEHYUNG: you look cute while you're asleep ,looks like God made you in absolute leisure..

TAEHYUNG: I've got to find out who you are..and every detail about you because now I don't think I can get over you...

To be continued...