part 14...

Y/N POV

I was gone through so many rings, buy none of them caught my attention, some were silver, some were gold, some were with diamonds, so many to select, then how to make the choice?!

Y/n: I didn't like any of 'em, what about you, taehyung?

( I said and turned to towards taehyung who was already looking at me)

TAEHYUNG: I like the one in front of me

(I blushed slightly but still he was not taking his eyes off me)

Y/n: Taehyung! I am talking about rings!

(Finally he was out of the trance, realising my words he looked towards the counter and sighed slowly)

*I was ready to reply him, but the manager before us interrupted our conversation and suggested*

Manager: sir, there is one set remaining but it's one diamond is black, if that'll be okay with you, shall I show you?

( I looked and taehyung and he simply nodded his head in approval)

Y/n: Please proceed.

(I hand gestured the manager and began to walk to a door which was inside the shop and came out with a blue velvet box in his hands and again stood in front of us on other side of counter)

Manager: Mam, here it is

(He opened the box revealing the diamond rings)

*There were two rings and one of them was having a black diamond , it looked damn attractive, I suppose it was the female ring, taehyung's ring was having a tinch of black colour at the central left side, I have to say these rings were unique from...

*There were two rings and one of them was having a black diamond , it looked damn attractive, I suppose it was the female ring, taehyung's ring was having a tinch of black colour at the central left side, I have to say these rings were unique from the ones I saw earlier. They were perfect for us. But I wanted taehyung's advice for finaling them, therefore I asked him*

Y/n: taehyung, how are they?

(I asked slowly to him but instead of replying he was deeply thinking something while looking at the rings)

TAEHYUNG: ( after sometime he replied with a dazzling smile on his handsome face, a smile which had a great sense of happiness in it)

I liked them but it's on you, choose the ones you like the most, we only marry once, love..

Y/n:( I thought about what he said for sometime and replied)

Really?! Then it's final! We are taking them, I liked them too.

(Sensing my excitement he chuckled deeply observing my every moment)

TAEHYUNG: (to manager) pack them!

*Taehyung took my hands again in his and interwined his fingers with me, we walked to the counter and taehyung payed for the rings*

OUT OF THE SHOP

Y/n: Taehyung, we already took the rings , but don't you think it's early

( I was worried because I won't marry him without my brother's consent)

TAEHYUNG: y/n ahh, I know it is early, but I think if we at least claim eachother as together, it will not take time for others to change their mind especially my hyungs, they all will be looking at us as couples and I know my hyungs, they only want my happiness and if I am happy, I am sure they'll support me

(He said and kissed our attached hands)

* We both came and got settled in the car*

TAEHYUNG: Love?

Y/n: hmm?

( I turned to look at him fixing my seatbelt)

TAEHYUNG: If it's  okay with you, can you wear the ring now?

(I realised he was looking extremely serious)

Y/n: why?

TAEHYUNG: Please~

Y/n: ( I softly held his hand and caressed it)

Taehyung-ahh, you know if oppa saw this ring he will be angry, I would love to wear this ring, that's why I've selected it for me. But just--

TAEHYUNG: ( he cutted me off)

Love, it's my request to you, please wear this ring, it will give you sense of security and make you realise my rights on you

(He opened the box and took out the
{Female} ring)

TAEHYUNG: This ring is the symbol of my love for you, and whatever the conditions are it will not change my love for you ever

(He placed the ring on my ring finger)

TAEHYUNG: see it adds sparks to your beautiful hand

( He said smiling and kissed on top of the ring)

Y/n: It does, so why not you also wear your ring since I wore mine

( Taehyung shoved his hand in front of me)

TAEHYUNG: Then make me.

( He smirked looking straight into my eyes)

Y/n: As your wish

( I held his hand and softly placed the ring on his finger)

*He flashed a smile looking at his hand and starred at both of our hands together*

TAEHYUNG: we've taken rings already, what else we should take for our wedding?

( He thought for a moment while humming)

The wedding outfits! We should take a wedding gown for you, love, you will be in need of it!...

To be continued.....