part 3...

Y/N POV

I finished bathing, and was wearing the clothes teahyung gave me before..
I think he like wearing hoodies, since there were many in his closet.

The hoodie was long enough, it was till my knees.
Then I heard a faint knock on the door.

TAEHYUNG: Y/N, are you done??

Y/N: yeah coming!
(I opened the door and saw taehyung already changed)

TAEHYUNG: let's go! Everybody must be waiting for us..
( taehyung held my hand and took me straight to dining table where everybody was sitting already)

JIN: Y/N ahh, come..sit, I've made the food ,hope you'll like it..

Y/N: you should've called me to help you, I am good at it.

RM: No, how can we?? You have just arrived here and we'll let you work for us? Just relax

Y/N:(I nodded slowly and smiled at him) Thank you....

JIMIN: Come on, Every body, let's eat!

Y/N: ( Everybody started eating, I ate one bite and I was feeling somebody's stare on me, I looked around but everybody was busy enjoying their time eating their meal) "Jin oppa, food is delicious"( he smiled and nodded in response)

JIMIN: yahh, Y/N Shi, you didn't even taste Every thing here.., you should eat this ,and this, also this
(Jimin oppa filled my plate with many dishes)

TAEHYUNG: jimin, I think she can help herself (taehyung was glaring at jimin badly and jimin gulped)

JIMIN: y--yes, Y/N please help yourself

Y/N: thank you Jimin oppa ( I glanced at teahyung who was still glaring at jimin)

MEANWHILE

??? POV

???: Did you track her location?! ( I asked desperately)

Guard: sir her tracker is not nearby, she can't go that far by herself walking...(I just sighed heavily)

???: Where is she??

Guard: t--that, B-boss..*stuttering*
( I was losing my patience)

???: TELL ME!!!( I screamed on top of lungs and all other guards froze on their place)

Guard: her tracker is showing the location of MR. K-Kim TAE----TAEHYUNG's h- house...* Scared*

???: WTH?!! It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
She s-shouldn't be there, she is-isn't safe there.....(I was shocked to an extent that words were not ready to come out ,why does it have to have to be the place which dangerous as hell for her)" I want her back! He is my biggest enemy ,if he got to know that she is my sister, he will definitely hold her hostage against me..

Guard: but sir, if we go there---

???: ( He was cutted off by me) if we go there, he'll not give me my sister back easily ,but I have to get her back somehow ,I cannot leave her there..And I will kill taehyung if he dared to lay a finger on my princess..

Y/N POV

The dinner was finished, I and taehyung were heading back to his room to grab some sleep when he asked..

TAEHYUNG: Y/N, you can sleep on any side you want ,okay?

Y/N: it's okay, you can choose the side, you usually sleep on..(I said being a little polite)

TAEHYUNG: I usually sleep in the middle of bed , should I just sleep there then? ( He looked into my eyes smirking)

Y/N: ( I had a feeling of blood rushing into my cheeks turning them red so I just ignored his words) I'll sleep on left side..( and looked away from his hypnotizing eyes)

TAEHYUNG: ohk then, I'll sleep in middle ( he was smirking deadly at me)

Y/N: y--you should s--sleep on the r-right side, taehyung..
(I stuttered due to nervousness but still it didn't work for me instead taehyung grabbed my waist and pulled me dead close to him that even our noses were touching)

TAEHYUNG: But you said you'll sleep on left side then I can sleep anywhere on the bed except for left side, right?
(He kept his eyes stick to my eyes it was like he was staring deep into soul)

Y/N: ( I broke our eye contact and asked) what are you doing, taehyung?*almost in a whisper*

TAEHYUNG: (he just shrugged his shoulders) Nothin', let's sleep!
( He moved towards the bed and slept on its right side making sigh in relief)

Y/N in mind: I cannot understand this guy, why does he even make my heart pound so fast by his mesmerising looks and deadly stares??? I moved towards the left of the bed and placed some in between us.

A few moments later...

TAEHYUNG: Y/N, did you sleep?

KTH POV

I think she's asleep, so I removed all the pillows between us and threw them out of the bed, Any way I'll wake up earlier than her, she won't know anything about my activities, I turned her to face me, placed her head on my chest and cuddled her kissing her hairs slowly then I was lost in my Dreamland...

Y/N POV

I was wide awake when taehyung called my name to ask me whether I slept..but I didn't dare to respond in anyway and kept my eyes glued to each other...after I watched all of taehyung's doing..he fell asleep..alas I opened my eyes and saw taehyung snoring cutely while hugging me,I don't what's with him..but I liked what he did..I placed my both hands behind his neck and snuggled more into his chest but still I wasn't able to sleep for sometime I was worrying about those man who will be finding me even at this hour, I hate those black mens who work for the man I love the most until today , later I drifted off to sleep....

To be continued....

______________________________________

*I'll post the next part soon stay tuned till then*