part 19..

Y/N POV

I was about to walk away but he immediately held my both arms in his grip tightly but not enough to hurt me.

I stopped when I saw he was shivering and sweat buds were formed on his forehead.

TAEHYUNG: NO! Please! D-Don't say t-this, I really really love you please.. Don't leave me please.

(He immediately hugged me tightly while still shivering with his teary red eyes)

TAEHYUNG: It really hurts me...please Don't say this, I'll tell you! I'll tell you everything, but please don't leave me again..

(He sniffled his tears and slowly parted away from me still keeping his hands on my back)

Y/n: tell me everything....(and he nodded slowly obeying like a child)

TAEHYUNG: when I was 9 years old, yoongi came to me and introduced you to me since he was my bestest and only friend at that time, he was so savage even in the past. I liked you from the moment I met you. Yoongi was more like a brother to me so I told about my feelings to him directly, but then he changed.........

He started being cold to me, I was not used to this version of him, I used to see him everyday he stopped meeting with me let alone playing. It was really hurting me because my only friend was also not talking with me now.. I thought he was just kidding with me, I thought he was not in mood to talk with me after our conversation.. but I never thought I can be wrong this badly..

(He cheeks were all stained with his warm tears while explaining everything, it looked like he was going back in time at that place and imagining everything again in his mind, at a point he would laugh and next he would cry trembling, the taehyung I know was different but I liked every part of his each version...
He further continued...)

TAEHYUNG: Then one day he came suddenly to me and told me to stay away from you with the most serious expression I've ever seen on his face..
He was telling me to stay away with the only girl I've talked ever in my life..he was telling me to stay away from the girl I wanted to spend my whole life with..he was telling me to stay away from his only sister...
He was telling me to stay away from you..
And I didn't like that...so I also decided to be cold with him, and that rift between us kept expanding everyday which resulted to a 'STOP' sign to our friendship..
He didn't even care once about it, though I tried, I tried to rebound it, but he enabled me by separating you completely from me...

( He heroically wiped his teary eyes)

TAEHYUNG: AND that made me hate him with all I've got! I thought he'd support me, I thought he was just being protective towards you as your brother but NO! He crushed all my possibilities at once by shifting you to secret place which no member in my family knew..I was again alone..I---

(He was literally spitting fire with his mouth at this point that I couldn't hold myself back from breaking into a tight hug with him to calm him which he gladly accepted, I patted his back softly, the temperature of his body had raised up in anger and agony..his breathes were uneven cause he was still sobbing lightly)

TAEHYUNG: I-I just d-didn't wanted to l-lose you ( he said sobbing continuously)

Y/n: Don't worry I am not leaving you..okay..everything will be back to normal

(I consoled him moving my hand up n down on his back and he nodded in response)

Y/n: But then what about my parents?
( When these left my mouth, his sobs stopped completely, I thought I asked him a wrong question but I wanted to know everything at once so all of the past could remain forever in the past and not disturb our life further..he slowly parted away from me with his head hung low which was preventing me from looking at his eyes)

TAEHYUNG: I was the reason behind their death

To be continued..

______________________________________

Plz vote & comment..💖💖