part 5...

KTH POV

Perhaps what jungkook said is right..I think I am falling for her, she will come and bid a goodbye to everybody...then she will be free to leave this house...I won't let it happen, I'll confess her today itself !

TAEHYUNG: I love you Y/n and I won't be able to live without you now, I'll make you mine..(interrupting his thoughts  suddenly jimin called him out from living room)

JIMIN: taehyung! Come out fast!
( I walked out and saw something unexpected, rage took over me)

TAEHYUNG: what are you doing here?
Have you lost your address,yoongi?
( I asked him rolling my eyes in anger)

Yoongi: you see taehyung, I know where I am and yes I lost something but it's not the address..( he was looking at me scrutinizing his eyes)

TAEHYUNG: Get to the point or leave because nobody is interested in your bullsh*t!!

Yoongi: same goes for you! Without any force or tricks give me back what I want now!!!

TAEHYUNG: like what? ( I asked carelessly)

Yoongi: not to act like you don't have a clue of what I am talking about
GIVE MY TREASURE BACK!!! ( He growled at me )

TAEHYUNG: what is your treasure??
And why in the blue h*ll would I have it ?! Care to explain?( I Was totally confused by his questions and accusations cause I don't remember if I have done any work in my business against him since a month)

Yoongi: still acting..I want my y/n back!

* I was shocked when I heard him talking about y/n ,how did he know her? And also he called her HIS y/n , does that mean that she is his...*

TAEHYUNG: your y/n?!! How did you know----

Y/N POV

After getting freshed I wanted to take a last look of the house also the boys but my thoughts got interrupted by a familiar voice which was coming from the living room I moved towards that room only to find certain somebody screaming on top of their lungs taking my name , I knew he would be finding me but I've got no plans to go back with him ..

Y/n: you! Why are you here ?! ( I cutted taehyung and Everybody's attention was on me now)

Yoongi: I should be the one to ask you that! How dare you ran away!!
( He screamed on my face with extreme anger in his eyes ..as always..but today I was determined to not get scared by his aurora)

Y/N: you left me no choice! ( I said looking back in his eyes)

Suddenly...

RM: wait, what is happening here? I don't understand!!!!!!!!!

Yoongi: None of anybody's concern, it's just you and me ( points at me)

Y/n: I'm not coming with you !
(Yoongi gave me a tired look)

Yoongi: you've enjoyed your day out enough! Now no more! Come with me now! ( He stepped forward towards me to grab my hand)

Y/n : I said NO! ( I shoved my hand away from him)

Yoongi: it's not your choice to make princess!
( Yeah yeah princess, of course all the princesses are usually locked in their palaces like me, duh!)

* He was coming to me again but taehyung blocked his way by coming Infront of me hiding me behind him*

TAEHYUNG: I see she is your girlfriend.....(smirks)

Y/n: no! I am his sister!

KTH POV

I was waiting for her to clear these things.. now I am relieved partially..but now another shock..she is my Enemy's sister..

Y/n POV

TAEHYUNG: ohh brother & sister
(He held my hand and interwined  his fingers with mine)

Yoongi: ( yoongi looked quite shocked looking at our hands) get out from My way.

TAEHYUNG: you are standing in my territory. There are only my ways here..as far as I heard she said she won't come with you , so you can get out now...

Yoongi: leave her! ( He took out his gun and pointed it on taehyung's head)

Y/n: taehyung leave me, he is a mafia( he just smirked looking at yoongi)

Yoongi: Y/n ,no need to tell him anything, you are not safe here, come with me, he is also mafia..

* I was shocked to hear this from his mouth I never thought taehyung would be a mafia no wonder he has a huge security at the gate*

TAEHYUNG: she's not coming with you . But I'll make sure, I'll invite you to our wedding..( I was now speechless when taehyung suddenly kissed our interwined hands lovingly)
And till then byee...

To be continued.....