part 12...

Time skip..

MORNING..

Y/N POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I heard some noises coming from down hall I woke up and took a look on time in my phone...
I sighed, already 11:00 am, Is oppa still sleeping?

Then I heard a familiar voice calling my name, I hurriedly got up from the bed and rushed straight into living room, and I was right!

It was taehyung.

Y/N: you cannot be here! Oppa in sleeping inside!

(I whispered to him but he just shrugged his shoulders)

TAEHYUNG: ohh really? How scared am I!!

( He was being dramatic)

I should meet him, what do you say, love?

( He winked at me and went into oppa's room)

*I immediately held his one arm with my both hands and stood right in front of him preventing him from going into oppa's room, cause I knew what further consequences can be if he continues his path*

Y/n: oppa IS in his room, don't go!

(I whispered Because yoongi oppa has a great sense of hearing and recognizing voices but he rolled his eyes and continued to step inside the door of oppa's room with me)

*Why the hell is he not taking my words seriously???! I still tried to close the door with all my strength and then turned to him to find him staring at me*

Y/n: ( He was going to say something aloud but I stopped him by placing my palm on his mouth tightly)

No! Please! You should--

( He just stared at me blankly for sometime and then suddenly opened the door of the room behind me, I was going to stop him but he instead picked me up from my waist by grabbing it with his muscular arms and went inside oppa's room)

TAEHYUNG: ( I removed my hand from his mouth and closed my eyes to get ready for listening yoongi oppa's lecture but instead heard taehyung's deep and husky voice very close to my face)

"you are scared too much..."

( My feet were still in the air though I can tell he was directing me towards the center of the room where bed was present, he layed me there leaning towards me and whispered)

Love, open your eyes...

Y/n: ( I dare not do that)

taehyung please--

TAEHYUNG: ( he cutted me off)

at least take a look at the surrounding..

Y/n: ( he said in a demanding voice so, still scared I slowly opened my eyes and checked the whole room but found no yoongi)

he isn't here...
He must be in the bathroom then, tae---

TAEHYUNG: shush, he's not in the bathroom!

( It took me a second to realise my position on the bed, my both hands were placed on his well built shoulders, while his one arm rested at the back of my body and the other on my waist in other words he was on top of me)

KTH POV

*My eyes were exchanging glances between here eyes and lips but it was gone unnoticed by her*

TAEHYUNG: I should've known you are dumb...your brother isn't at home, he went to Busan last night..

( She was staring at me and it was getting hard for me to control myself seeing such an angel so close to me)

Y/n: I-I-

( she was stuttering, giving me a clue of her nervous state, I chuckled at her cuteness)

TAEHYUNG: ( I leaned closer to her letting my heart take over my mind and body)

I Love You...

Y/N POV

*Those were his last words before placing his soft creamy desperate lips onto my lips, sending electric currents into my entire body, he was kissing me deeply with just affection and extreme love, I didn't feel and inch of lust and desire in that kiss, it was my first kiss, so I didn't knew what was I I supposed to do, therefore I just felt his lips and followed his movements, I just let him do whatever he wanted to and closed my eyes,

He kept pushing his body more into me but I was getting short on breath so I started tapping his shoulders since I didn't wanted to push him away..

Luckily, he realises it and slowly parted his lips breathing heavily but his eye contact was still maintained*

TAEHYUNG: you took my first kiss, love

( Is he serious right now?!)

Y/N: ( I widened my eyes at him because he seemed experienced to me but that wasn't the thing which bothered me the most in his sentence, it was something else)

"Don't say that k- word!"

TAEHYUNG: ( he again chuckled)

You are afraid to say it even when you already did it?

( His chuckles slowly turned into small laughs which annoyed me)

Y/n: ( I pushed him away, and without looking back sprinted into my room's bath room to hide my strawberry red cheeks)

He is really crazy!!!!

To be continued...

______________________________________

A/N: how you like that???
Yes, they had their first kiss, upcoming parts will certainly lead to the main subject of the story based on the title, I hope you all will appreciate it, and forgive your author if you aren't satisfied with this part, let me know your opinions on this part, and I hope you enjoyed reading this...plz vote if you liked this part.