part 6...

Y/N POV

Yoongi: you think I dumb enough to believe you bullsh*t, my y/n won't marry you in her life..

Y/N: OPPA, I WANT TO MARRY HIM!

(At this moment everybody was looking at me with their mouth slightly hung low except taehyung)

Yoongi: princess this man is not right for you.

Y/n: oppa I am living here at my own risk, I have taken my decision and now I don't want any fuss about it..

Yoongi: princess why can't you just understand, I just want you to be safe, am I that wrong ?!

Y/n: yes, but locking me up inside my room stealing my freedom is not great, That's not what I want, I'd rather die oppa!

TAEHYUNG: Now enough, GUARDS take him out!

Yoongi: your brother loves you sis,
If you're happy with this man also love him then I'll let you marry him, but I know you don't, you don't belong here honeybunch..

( Oppa was looking at me with hope in his eyes but I know if I listen to him it won't turn out good for me therefore I said something that again shook the holy hell out of everybody )

Y/N: oppa, I Love him!

( I spitted out in monotone and taehyung was smiling ear to ear looking at me)

*TAEHYUNG turned towards yoongi with a slight smirk on his face still holding my hand*

TAEHYUNG: you heard her now, bye yoongi hyung, my future brother-in-law.

(Taehyung said those words which acted like a petrol in a just lit fire)

Yoongi: ( listening this, oppa wasted no time to get a hold of taehyung's collar)
what did you do to her?!
Did you THREATEN her?!
Don't involve her in our matters!
And princess, how can you be in love with a man whom you just met yesterday???

(Oppa asked giving me a 'i caught you' look)

KTH POV

TAEHYUNG in mind: well just like I did, stupid...

Y/N: t--that oppa I---

TAEHYUNG: (I cutted her off)

It doesn't matter!!! The bottom line here is we're gonna Marty each other and it's going to be a both sided love marriage
( I said looking straight in yoongi's fire spitting eyes)

Yoongi: well you both aren't married for now..so princess as your brother till your wedding you'll be with me, and NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO QUESTION THAT!

Y/N POV

Saying this oppa started to drag me along with him and directed me towards his car, I still didn't wanna go with him, so tried to protest him..

Y/n: but oppa---

(But he cutted me off)

Yoongi: shut up! Just shut up!

(My brother doesn't really show his anger on me, but today he was blasting everything on me like all of it is only and only my fault, it literally pissed me off)

* The whole ride neither oppa said anything nor me, we both finally reached my prison, our house*

Y/n in mind: woah! Back in the hell again!

(Yoongi oppa grabbed my hand and bragged me inside the house which annoyed me more)

Y/n: oppa! It hurts!

Yoongi: ( he turned to me and said)
Are you mad?! Why in the world did you got out of the house?!! And even if you did why did you went to the place which I wanted you to go the LEAST?!?!?!!!

(And now that was my limit)

Y/n: Sorry! But you always keep me in here....without telling me a damn thing !! You didn't let me go to school nor to college and now not even my university....DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL???!

( Oppa's eyes softened listening this, I never meant to complain but I think it's now the time for it)

Yoongi: princess, I care for you the most, I know what that freaking taehyung said was a lie to make you stay with him..,I have been hiding you here from him all this time and you were gone directly in his house, it's not safe for you, he can use you against me as my weak point, why can't you understand?

Y/n: oppa, I was there whole night but I am alright, nobody used me against you not even him..then why---

( He cutted me off)

Yoongi: princess, he is a mafia like me, he don't love you, he is not right man for you, you never wanted me to do this whole mafia thing and now you want to marry the biggest mafia king?!

Y/n: yes I never wanted to marry the mafia but oppa--- he seems nice man to me, also you never told me he was your rival, he has helped me oppa.

(I tried to convince him with all of the patience left in me)

Yoongi: Min y/n, do you have any idea of what your saying, you are just destroying yourself y/n ahh, and I cannot let that happen. I won't let him marry you, and that's final! Now no more discussion!!

(With that he left my sight )

To be continued.....

______________________________________

*A/N : Let me know if there were any problems while reading this
Thanks for reading and plz vote if you like it*