part 20..

Y/N POV

I came home with my head hung low, my brother and taehyung were so good before, but because of a silly misunderstanding they became what they are now 'ENEMIES'

I cannot let this happen! only these two people are remaining in my life now, and they are also suffering...I have to make it up anyhow for the sake for them!

I judged both of them so wrongly while only found myself as the fault, they just tried to make things better back then, both of them were right at their place, but what did I do??

just blamed everyone for my imprisonment.....

I will make them come back together like the best friends they were years ago....

Flashback......

TAEHYUNG: I was the reason behind their death....

Y/N: you what?!

TAEHYUNG: In a way I was the reason behind their death...

(when will this man stop giving me heart attacks?!!!!!!! I was nearly going to kill him and he's casually saying 'IN A WAY'?!)

Y/N: taehyung! be clear! 

(he was thinking deeply before replying)

TAEHYUNG: I think yoongi must have told you, t-that I k-killed your father.

(I sighed heavily before replying in a soothing and comforting voice but in a serious tone)

Y/N: yeah he did! but I wanted you to confess it, I don't want to regret anything later.. therefore please speak truth... Don't try to lie anymore now...

(I cupped his cheek and looked straight in his eyes, his eyes were full of disappointment)

TAEHYUNG: HE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!

(he shook his head side to side in a disappointed manner, while a creepy dissatisfied smile was plastered on his face)

TAEHYUNG: I was not the one who killed your father, I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT  TO MY UNCLE! I have not done anything to your family, I always used to consider them as my own family...

(I was not convinced enough, it was not the time to be emotional now, it was the time to show no mercy)

Y/N: If not you, then who did it?!

(just tell me his name once I'll never forgive him in his life) 

TAEHYUNG: I-It's my father 

(and he bursts out crying by placing his head on my shoulder, I on the other hand was on the verge of loosing my mind, his father killed my dad? how am I supposed to live with this truth that my own love's father was the killer of my father)

TAEHYUNG: I didn't knew he would kill your parents! I'm sorry! I-I should not have fallen for you it was all MY FAULT! 

(I don't know what to do anymore...I just kept telling myself 'Be strong'.... I hugged him while trying my best to hide my face in his chest, he wasted no time to hug me back while shedding continuous tears beside my face)

Y/N: What happened between our parents?

(I used all of my energy to ask this last question to him, I wanted all this to go away at once so it won't disturb me again)

TAEHYUNG: That day I was in my room when I heard a sound of uncle from downstairs, I ran as quick I as can with a loose hope that you'd be there with him, but when I reached there I heard a gunshot from a particular direction...

out of curiosity I looked at that direction and found a gun in your father's hand, he was all covered in blood stained clothes but he seemed the least careful about it, however that didn't shock me as much, My breath got hitched when I saw that the bullet hit none other than my mother, she was lying beside some other guards which were also on the floor, lifeless like my mother....

Before I could have understood anything, I heard a angry growl which belonged to my father, He inserted bullets in the body every guard of your father in rage...

Now, there was no one left in the living room except us three, I was crying my heart out looking at my mother, but both of them payed no attention to it, they were just glaring at each other with fire in their eyes..

When I was about to run towards my mother's body, I heard Gunshot again, but this time two gunshots were heard....

I immediately looked back and saw my father and uncle shot each other with the guns held in their hands... I quickly ran towards my father who was about to fall and got a hold of the gun from his hand. I placed his head on my lap while crying loudly...

I looked at uncle Min, he was also taking his last breaths when I saw someone running towards him while calling his name, he was none other than yoongi.. I saw him entering the house, he looked at me then the gun in my hand and lastly his father....

Nothing! I saw no emotion in his eyes, he just walked quietly towards his father and held his hand, uncle Min was on the edge on his death, but before dying he muttered some last words which fortunately I was able to hear

'Never trust anybody from Kim family, yoongi-ah', and he died.

only then my eyes met with his two cold dark orbs filled with rage.. but he shrugged it off and walked away without looking at me twice.

I know he must've assumed things about this situation, but I cannot change the fact that he didn't give me chance to explain anything..

After that I didn't saw him for many years, I forgave your father for killing my parents, I just wanted to live a normal life again with you as I was still in my teens, but I had to take position of mafia boss because it was my father's wish..

when I turned 18 everything in the business was going well, until the return of yoongi.....

Yes! He returned! Not as yoongi But as 'THE MAFIA SUGA' 

And the first thing he did was to attack  me!

To be continued...

_________________________________________________________________________   

A/N

A celebration should happen right now, cause this book has earned over 500+ reads...

thank u thank thank u thank u thank u sooooooooooooo much

plz vote if you like this part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!