part 10..

YOONGI POV

I was sitting relaxed on my couch when suddenly one of my guard came and handed me my phone...

(OTP)

Man 1: Boss! our guns and weapons here in Busan are all looted!

Yoongi: What?! What happened to the security there?! How could they be lost just like that, you idiot!

( I was getting furious because there are not many people who can do such things knowing that Busan is mostly my area)

Man: Boss, the security here was tight as always but still someone managed to steal it....

( I can hear his voice breaking at the end, indicating he was scared, And why not?? He dared to caused trouble which I hate the most when it comes to my business )

Yoongi: I am coming there tonight!
I would like to see who dared to steal something that belonged to me!!

(End of the phone call)

Yoongi: Guards! Get the guns and cars ready! we are heading to Busan tonight to find that A**hole !!

Guards: ( all at once) yes sir!!!

Yoongi: Good, but some guards will stay here to protect and keep an eye on my princess, that taehyung must be planning something against me!

Guard: sir, This time we won't do any mistake.....

*If I go to Busan, princess will definitely try to get out of the house, it's better to not tell anything to her about my absence...
Anyways, Busan's activity must have some relation with this taehyung, so he will also be probably in Busan, he will not trouble my princess until I return, after that I'll shift my Barbie doll in some safe place.....*

KTH POV

I was sitting in my office chair laying my head back staring at my gun when suddenly RM hyung came in.

TAEHYUNG: what's the matter, hyung? ( I asked calmly)

RM: taehyung, yoongi has suddenly decided to pay a visit at his territory in Busan....

TAEHYUNG: (smirks) well, as excepted....

RM: (confused) what do you mean?
As expected?? Does that mean you've planned--

TAEHYUNG: (smirks) of course hyung, who else got the power to handle and give tension to my dear brother-in-law...

RM: taehyung, just why huh??

TAEHYUNG: so that I could meet my love for some days peacefully, we've got to do so much shopping , we've got to make preparations for our wedding, and that yoongi wouldn't even let me meet her, if I'll not meet her how will I know whether she want to have a destination marriage or church marriage..

( I smiled and pouted at hyung which he didn't even care about)

RM: Jin hyung ain't gonna be very happy about it, teahyung ahh

TAEHYUNG: hyung do you also think I am wrong?? ( I asked being a little frustrated)

RM: No you aren't, but I think first you should achieve agreement of at least everybody on our side buddy...
( He winked at me)

TAEHYUNG: alright, I'll try but what if they.... Don't agree??
(I asked curiously)

RM: just do your best to convince them, don't think about otherwise consequences dude..
(He said and left my office)

*I just don't want anything to be bad, I've got no idea how is y/n doing right now, if I go to see her then Jin hyung blasts on me, and if I didn't go to see her my mind cannot stay in peace,
Ahhh~ y/n what is going to happen next in our life? I want to be near you every moment of my life but this crazy people don't understand my love for you, but I won't give up this soon, NEVER! No matter what I'll be the one to marry you at the end, my love~*

Y/N POV

I was standing in the balcony watching the birds flying in the sky with great pleasure, sometimes I really think why do I have to be Born in a mafia's house, some people think it's adventurous, but only we know how much headaches we have to go through on regular basis, therefore I've kept myself away from this thing called "underworld". But I know my brother loves me and he was forced by my father to do all this stuffs. But I still can't get over it, and now here I am falling for another mafia! mafia-mafia-mafia, who made this profession? And why? I really don't know anything about my future, but somehow I have a good feeling about it. That's when suddenly somebody knocked on my door, knowing who it was I went to open door uninterestedly...

Y/N: what do you want now???

To be continued......
______________________________________

**A/N POV: I know it's kinda short, but I'll try and make a longer part next time, btw I know you guys would be waiting for the next part, but I've decided to complete 100 reads for the first 10 parts first since I am very close to it so imma achieve it first then only I'll update the next i.e 11th part of " falling for Enemy's sis", hope you enjoyed your time reading this episode, if you liked it then plz vote, have a nice day ;)**