Part 56

"Come on Khushi!" Tara said desperately and she stamped her feet like a child trying to make her hurry.

"Why do you sound like you are so excited or something for this?" Khushi looked at her and then back at the mirror, she loved how this dress was hugging her figure perfectly creating an hourglass shape.

Arnav had sent it for her actually, it was her birthday today and they were going out for dinner, Arnav, Khushi, Tara and Rohan and Tara seemed pretty excited for it.

"I am just hungry..." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I am ready, how do I look?" Khushi smiled as she turned around to face Tara who looked at her from top to bottom, she was dressed in a beautiful high low emerald green dress, there was a very thin chain on her neck and some gorgeous asymmetrical earrings to match the necklace, it was minimal but it was gorgeous.

"You look perfect, now put on your heels and we'll get going." Tara smiled at her.

"Okay ma'am." Khushi giggled as she sat down on her bed and grabbed her back strappy heels, she put them on and then stood up and followed Tara who was already heading out. They locked the house and headed downstairs to the parking where Tara had parked her car, they got in and drove off.

"We're hanging out after so long." Khushi said.

"I know, I can't believe it's been seven months since Rohan and I got married, we haven't spent much time together since then." Tara said.

"Yeah, you got married and forgot about me." Khushi pouted.

"Shut up, there's nothing like that. Leave that, tell me how things are between you and Arnav... any progress?" Tara asked.

"It's been pretty smooth actually, everything has been good between us so far."

"That's good news then, maybe now it's your time to get married again." Tara giggled.

"I don't know..."

"You still don't trust him?"

"I do... actually with time I've started trusting him, I've seen how much he's changed, and he feels like the Arnav I always knew, the one that was my childhood friend."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I don't know actually, we just haven't talked about getting married again yet, I guess he just wants to give me time and I haven't really given it a thought. Maybe it's time we start that discussion." Khushi giggled.

"Really? Wow, I can't wait for you two to get married already." Tara said excitedly, Khushi just smiled at her as the thoughts came up in her mind.

Everything between her and Arnav was going great, of course they had had some arguments and disagreements like every couple out there usually has, but they've managed to get through it together.

All this time, Arnav had been nothing but great to her, he treats her right, he respects her, he loves her and he keeps trying everyday to win her trust back.

When she started dating him, she dint know if they would ever reach here, but they had, at this point she wasn't that scared anymore, she could trust him and maybe they both could get married once again.

It was crazy, there was a point in her life when she was so sure she would never forgive him nor trust him again and if it wasn't for Tara's idea of dating, maybe she would have never reached here with him.

*****

When they arrived at the hotel, it was almost empty, there were just few waiters walking around, all the outdoor sitting area was empty which wasn't usually the case, this place was so famous it was always crowded.