Part 16

As time went by, Khushi and Rohan had managed to set up a business, it took them hard work for days and a lot of sleepless nights and finally it had taken off quite well, Khushi had also started earning her profits from it, which meant, soon she would be able to live on her own.

It had been four months since they started the business and the last time Anjali was admitted in the hospital, currently she was doing quite well, but both Arnav and Khushi knew that she could leave them anytime, the doctors had already said that, so they never left a chance of taking good care of her so she could live a bit longer.

Things between Arnav and Khushi were still the same, Arnav was still bitter towards her for reasons she dint know and she had stopped bothering trying to figure out why he dint like her or whatever. She had her plan set since the time she decided to find a job, it was to earn enough to create a living for herself and leave, and she was set on that goal, nothing was going to change that, not even the one kiss that at happened that day at the hospital.

Khushi walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower and getting dressed in there since she dint want to be found naked in room by Arnav, she was dressed in a beautiful white jumpsuit, she grabbed her heels and sat on the bed as she put them on buckling the strap when Arnav walked inside the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, don't you remember the last time I told you that I don't find it important to inform you where I'm going or not?" Khushi looked at him in confusion.

"You're my wife, I have all the right to know!" Arnav looked at her angrily. He walked towards her, pushed her to the nearest wall and put both his hands on the sides blocking her way.

"You never took me as your wife Arnav, save that drama for someone else." Khushi shrugged.

"As long as you live in this house you have to tell me where the hell you are going."

"Fine, I have some work, so that's why I'm going." Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Work at eight o'clock in the evening? What kind of work is that?"

"Like I said, I don't find it important to inform you, whatever the hell I do, it's none of your business." Khushi tried to push him away so she could leave. Since the time she kissed him outside the hospital, things had been really awkward between them.

They never really even talked much, Khushi would always sleep in the guest bedroom but made sure Anjali never found out that's why she had to shower and get dressed in Arnav's room but she would always try not to talk to him, now today all over a sudden he was asking her questions and it was confusing. Since when did he start caring anyway?

Why was this man so confusing? One moment he dint care about a thing and the other moment he wanted to know everything.

"Do you remember our first night?" Arnav asked, where was this going?

"You were acting so innocent, you wanted to hold my hands, you were so shy when I saw you naked, you even wanted me to hug or shit like that." Arnav laughed.

"What's your point?" Khushi asked, she dint like how he was making fun of what she used to be, so she was innocent, what was wrong in being innocent, at least unlike him she wasn't hurting anyone.

"The point is that it was all a drama. You were just faking it all, being so innocent and stuff. Look at you now, dressed like this going out at night and when I ask you where you are going to you don't want to tell me.

I mean I get it, it's not easy to keep acting for a long time, but you see this Khushi? This is your real face, this is who you really are, just exactly what I thought you to be." Arnav said as he finally stepped away from her.