۰۸

"Dina?" Yaseen whispered, as he slipped down beside her, who was getting her hands stained with the fragrant mehendi.

She simply hummed as she smiled looking at her hand that had intricate patterns being drawn on it.

"I had a thought." Yaseen pouted, as he looked at her slender hands enviously. Why wouldn't she look at him while talking? It was one of his biggest pet peeves. He hated when people did that.

"Oh no." Dina hushed through gritted teeth her eyes still strained on her hands. This caused Yaseen to pout even more.

"I swear, it's a good thought. Koi badmaashi nahi."

Dina sighed, biting at her lower lip.
"I have told you numerous times, sochne ka kaam aap mujhpar chod dein."

(Leave the job of thinking to me.)

The girl,who was applying Dina's mehendi let out a low giggle. She had been eavesdropping on their conversation.

Shooting the girl a glare Yaseen whined, resting his head on Dina's shoulder.

"Tum phirse ye 'aap' wale drame par aa gayi? Bezati karlo par itni izzat na do. Ese lagne lagta hai ki mein qurbani ka baqra banne waala hoon."

The mehendi artist giggled again, as she whispered something under her breath. Yaseen shot another stinky glare towards her but she skillfully ignored it.

"Tauba Yaseen Bhai! Aapki to mein badi izzat karti hoon. Mere bade bhai to tehre aap." Dina said blinking innocently as she pushed away Yaseen's head from her shoulder.

(God forbid, I respect you alot. You are are my elder brother after all)

"Haan bada bhai jiske nikkah mein tum ho nai?" Yaseen whispered scowling. He had enough of this drama.

(Yes, elder brother who you are married to right?)

The mehendi artist gasped scandalized as the mehendi cone slipped from her fingers. Dina on the other hand was shocked. He did not just say that.

"Haan hogaya bas inka, aur tum na apna mooh band karlo. Kahi koi naagin na ghus jaye tumhare mooh mein. Phir apne mehendi ke cone se been baja kar nikaal lene padega us naagin ko" Yaseen exclaimed smirking, as he grabbed Dina's empty hand that was yet to be filled by mehendi and dragged her towards a empty room. He left behind an embarrassed girl who was ready to dig a grave and bury Yaseen inside it.

(Yeah, she is done. Now you close your mouth otherwise some snake will crawl into it. After that you'd have to use one of your mehendi cones like a bean to summon the snake out.)

"Kya kar rahe hai aap?" Dina hissed as she smiled awkwardly at people who were shooting them weird glances.

(What are you doing?)

Not replying, Yaseen entered a random room and dragged Dina inside before slamming the door shut.

He breathed heavily as he eyed Dina in utter helplessness.

"Kya chahti ho tum? Why are you being so fucking difficult?"

Dina remained mute at his sudden outburst. She simply had nothing to say. Or perhaps didn't know what to say.

"Bolo?" Yaseen whispered as he grabbed her shoulders, trying to search for answers.

"Kya bolun? I don't know what you are talking about?" Dina said, as she diverted her gaze away from his. He was being too intimidating for her to even talk to him. Although, she knew exactly what he was talking about.