۰۹

Yaseen Hamidi had always loved Dina Farooqi. He had loved her even before he knew what the word meant. It was itched on his skin by now, but he could never find it in himself to say it out loud.

No, he wasn't scared of rejection. No, he wasn't afraid that he'll have to pick up the broken pieces of his heart if she denied his love.

What actually turned his bones to metal and blood to ice was the mere thought that he would ruin everything they had built over the years. Their friendship; if that is what it could be called.

He also knew Dina Farooqi deserved someone so much better than a nobody like him.
And he wanted what was absolutely best for her even if that meant that he had to sacrifice his love for her. He would.

And so he had done. He had let her go. Let had her get engaged to Zeeshan Abdullah. But as it turned out it was an awfully terrible decision.

Only Yaseen knew how he had kept a stone on his heart seeing his Dins' hand in that scrawny ophthalmologist's.

But, the douche bag had skillfully decided to screw up. Zeeshan Abdullah was already married. His first wife had contacted Arsalan Lala; Dina's elder brother, a day before the nikkah and informed him of Zeeshan's deeds.

Apparently, Zeeshan's family was forcing him to marry a second time because his first wife was infertile and couldn't bear him a child.

As soon as this information was disclosed the wedding was called off and a FIR fraud complaint was filed against Zeeshan's family.

What Dina didn't know was that the nikkah was already called off and had therefore planned to runaway, of course Yaseen did not dare say otherwise.

Now what scared him shit-less was that their was another mendak in line to steal his wife away. Meezan Zardari.

Yaseen was sure as hell that he wouldn't let it happen. Even if he had to wack Meezan out into oblivion he would. But, Dina Farooqi was his and only his.

"Yaseen Bhai! Kahan mar gaye hai aap?" An annoying voice screeched causing Yaseen to jerk up in surprise.

(Where have you died?)

"Yaar Shehry, ek to ye tumhaari manhoos behen hai. Jab se aaya hoon tab se meri jaan ke peeche padi hai. Isne to mujhe kaam dekar hi maar dena hai." Yaseen sighed as he got up from the bed, frowning at his bestfriend who was humming a random tune looking at the mirror as a smile danced at his lips.

(This sister of yours. Since I have come she is after my life. She is going to kill me after giving so many chores)

"Ohh khwaabon ki shehzaadi. Zameen par utar. Aur chaar ghante hai tere nikkah ke liye." Yaseen huffed as he smacked Shehryar's head causing him to glare.

(Princess of dreams. Come back to earth. There are four more hours left for your nikkah.)

"Beghairat aadmi! You spoiled my hair. It took me a solid hour to get it right!" Shehryar shrieked as he pushed Yaseen away.

"Aur kitna sajna hai? Dulhan Aylah hai. Tu nahi." Yaseen sneered, as he took his phone out.

(How much will you get ready? Aylah is the bride. Not you)

Shehryar shot him a stinky glare.
"Yaseen apna chehra yahan se dafa karle warna maine apni joote se tera thopda laal kar dena hai."

(Take your face away from here otherwise I am go make it red with my shoe)

"Agar Gucci ka joota hai to karde , meri ijazat hai." Yaseen smirked as he moved towards the door. "Par tu to gareeb thehra, mere haseen chehre ko laal karne ki opportunity tujh jaise mohtaaj bande ko nahi milegi."