bonus | anabiya & meezan

___

kehte hai khuda ne humari kismet likhi hui hai
phir, khuda se bus ye dua hai ki humari har kismet mein wo likhi ho
____

"Meezan.. will you fall out of love with me once I give birth to our blueberry?" Anabiya questioned breaking the silence of their peaceful bedroom, the only sound heard was the slow ticking of the wall clock and the soft buzz of the air-conditioner giving away the sign of occupation in the room.

Her question was followed by silence, causing Anabiya to glare at her husband dearest who lay beside her on his stomach hugging her pregnancy pillow like it was his wife.

"Meezan!" Anabiya tched, nudging his shoulder in a sudden annoyance. How dare he sleep so peacefully when she was so troubled here!

Anabiya's nights were usually spent this way, sleep was a far cry, as her blueberry was definitely a night owl. She was often restless and conflicted with a mind full of unnecessary thoughts that plagued her. Sometimes she resorted to reading books or playing random games on her phone or worst case scenario she troubled Meezan until his ears bled out.

Today was the latter, there were days when Meezan had to leave for office the next day and he wouldn't have slept the entire night, but dare he even utter a word of protest against Anabiya's antics. He would just return home with a tired smile and bring her everything she demanded or didn't. Times like this, Anabiya's heart only ached at the amount of patience he held for her. If she was in his place she wouldn't have tolerated it at all. But he did.

Lucky for her, tomorrow was Sunday and she could have him all to herself. What a treat.

"Meezan!" Anabiya, cooed in his ear loudly this time, causing him to barely crack open his bloodshot sleep deprived eyes, humming at his wife.

"Will you fall out of love with me once our blueberry comes?" She repeated the question pouting, as her hands brushed away a few stray strands of hair away from his face.

"Biya" Meezan let out a disgruntled sound as he pulled her down beside him, so that she was lying down.

"What?" She continued pouting, when he pushed her pregnancy pillow away and wrapped his warm arms around her waist, as her head rested on top of his chest. His beating heart.

"Not again, meri jaan." Meezan mumbled as he softly caressed her hair with his long finger's causing her to sigh in odd satisfaction.

"Bolein Na. Ek Aakhri baar. Mera dil tham sa jaata hai humare future ke baare mein sochte waqt. What if we aren't able to manage it? What if our blueberry hates me? What if you run out of patience to deal with my tantrum and..." before Anabiya could finish with her, hormone ridden overthinking thoughts, Meezan had pulled her upwards . So that she was facing him, lying completely on him, although careful enough to not hurt their blueberry.

"Biya" He breathed out tiredly, his eyes scanning her tear-filled ones. Her cheeks were a little more chubbier than they usually were, her skin glowed like she was the moon itself and her lips were more plumper than any fruits could ever be. He could only wonder how someone as beautiful as her would end up having so many insecurities. "I don't think I can fall more in love with you than I already have. I can't imagine—" Meezan suddenly halted, his nose snipping her cheeks as he groaned in disbelief.