16: doubts and responsibilities of tsuma kazue

Before I continue the fanfic, I wanna make some few points that I never got to clarify when I was writing this last year:

1. (y/n)'s age has no relevance to anything in particular with this story

And so what if she's eighteen years old? I don't plan to do much with that information. I did this so that (y/n) can be in par with Kaigaku's age, who should be at least older then Zenitsu. Most of all, comedy. It's funny to me when Zenitsu forgets to respect his elders. I just think it's neat.

I don't plan to do anything spicy or horny at all with this fanfic. Instead, have some fluff!

2. Speaking of Kaigaku..
(I revised his dialogue from Chapter 8)

He's a complicated person. The only reason why he treats (y/n) nicely in the first place is that she's basically his master's granddaughter. At the moment, he still has his respect with Gramps, and doing that would be dishonor to him. By all means, he could just insult her if he wanted to. Maybe curse a few words or a hundred more.

The bond between (y/n) and Kaigaku is something I've yet to show you soon..

3. The sudden Hashira recruitment

Even (y/n) doesn't like the sudden employment. That doesn't mean to say that she's super powerful. I'm not making her a Mary Sue. I've been getting remarks on why she felt so weak when she fought the spider demon (the one w/ Zenitsu). People have to start somewhere, and not all great people write their first chapters like a pro.

She's still overwhelmed by her status and her current feelings, so it comes natural that she needs time to pull herself together.

4. Nezuko.. Where's Nezuko?

Man, I feel like this is one of the few fanfics where the reader insert rarely interacts with Nezuko, to which I refuse. I need more Nezuko content, and I'm sure y'all do to!

"Hmph!" means "More Nezuko please!"

// - // - //

electrifying | kimetsu no yaiba

chapter sixteen
doubts and responsibilities of tsuma kazue

As much as it was cute for her to watch him doze soff, (y/n)'s demon slayer uniform was drenched in Zenitsu's mucus. It's very sticky and disgusting. Nobody wanted to wear anything covered in sludge, especially if it came from someone else.

"I'll leave the two with you, Kamado-kun," she alerted Tanjiro as she slowly let her callused palms off the blonde sleepyhead, "I'm in a sticky situation, so I'll need time to wash myself before I get back."

The burgundy-haired boy grinned while he took a short bow in response. He assured the girl with an "Everything is going to be fine, ma'am!" attitude. After (y/n) interpreted his message, she slid the doors open to head out to the nearest washroom in her area.

It was a shame, really. She only spent the morning wearing her fresh hakama pants, and now it's been terribly soaked. (y/n) didn't mind that much, but it was still something that was a little disappointing to say the least.

On the way to the washroom, (y/n) encountered Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo skipping their legs across the hallways, just like the little girls they are. Sporting ribbons of red, blue and green, they were always mistaken by many familiar characters.

"Good morning, Kuwajima-sama!" they stopped on their tiptoes as they bowed in sync in front of (y/n). Their voices high but soft like birds chirping in a nice, cool water fountain. What a bunch of cutie pies.