18: storytime and secrets with the boys

(Yes, I have an IG art account: pikapann

(Yes, I have an IG art account: pikapann.art)

Before you read this chapter: thank you so much to the readers out there who support this fanfic! I did not expect that a lot of you would actually like this ack-

Here's a celebratory sketch (the one I put above, and the bonus panel down below) I did to thank you all for making this fanfic alive and well! I know it's not much, but none of this would've been possible without your funny and supportive comments that I have carefully read as soon as I came back from my very long hiatus!

Anyways, you can read Chapter 18 now!
(Thank you so much for the support)

// > // > //

electrifying | kimetsu no yaiba

chapter eighteen
storytime and secrets with the boys

"NOT AGAIN!!" cried Zenitsu at the top of his lungs, with tears visibly flowing out of his golden brown eyes, "THE MEDICINE SMELLS AND TASTES HORRIBLE!!"

Morning has passed since (y/n) and the Kamado siblings reached the Butterfly Estate. Still stuck in the infirmary, the three boys laid safely on their beds, trying to catch as much rest as possible before their rehabilitation training program. Tanjiro sat up straight, and had just finished his own cup of medicine. So, he stared in silence at Aoi, who was having the look on her face that said she simply didn't want to stick around with her patient.

"Ah snap, here we go again," Kanzaki, adjusting her pigtails, rolled her eyes in disgust of the blonde boy beside her.

Inosuke was still sleeping, so much hasn't happened to him. He had a delicious meal of fried tempuras and tender teriyaki meat the night before, after all. He slept there, though his snores were quite loud and raspy, snuggled up in his covers like a little baby. Tanjiro remarked him as if he was looking at his younger brothers dreaming soundly in the past while he went down to sell charcoal.

(y/n) settled at the girls infirmary. It was lonely being there because she literally had no one with her other than Shinobu's assistants, who check up on her every now and then. Perhaps that's why Tanjiro might have dismissed Nezuko's special room yesterday. The wooden box was right next to her bed anyway, which did help keep her company.