13: reunion with the pillars - [rehabilitation training arc]

electrifying | kimetsu no yaiba

chapter thirteen
reunion with the pillars

The next day, (y/n) opened her (e/c) eyes as she laid eyes on the girl who knelt beside her futon bed, keeping hold of a butterfly on her finger. The black-to-purple fade of her locks fiddled into the sunlight.

She got up immediately, scratching her eyes as she tried to retrace what had happened from the night before.

There was danger back in Natagumo mountain, and she came along with unlikely duo Shinobu Kocho and Giyu Tomioka, to help. They separated individually to search the mountain forest, area by area, to rescue injured slayers who were affected.

She rescued Inosuke, who was close to being crushed by the hands of a seemingly strong demon. Leaving him with a temporary painkiller, she called in for medical assistance.

Then she entered another demon's territory. Thinking that he would fall into the hands of (y/n), the demon outwitted her into his spider web. She was rescued, however, by Zenitsu, whose power was strong enough to take down the demon himself.

The last thing she could remember was the feeling of being wrapped into the arms of this said individual. Even imagining the memory made (y/n)'s temperature rise in an instant.

She looked around and found herself in a spare room, alongside another one of her acquaintances, who eventually noticed she was awake.

"Your so-called 'friend' is safe in my estate, Kuwajima," echoed Shinobu, turning her pale-white face to (y/n), "There's no need to act so rash."

(y/n) looked at a nearby window, and saw the sun shining as tree branches were surrounded by local finches.

"Say, that boy seems to be very important to you, does it not?" continued Shinobu, "I guess I shouldn't have asked. You were crying all night the moment he passed out."

"Is he going to be okay?" asked (y/n), her eyes, glowing with concern.

"Not to worry~ I've given him a serum to eliminate most of the spider poison inside of him. He's okay for now, but he may need more rest and medicine to fully remove all of the poison."

"That's a miracle," (y/n) rose up, folding the futon back into a cabinet, sitting at one side of the room.

"Excuse me, but I have a Giyu-san to win an argue with for a moment," Shinobu kindly stated as she also stood up on her feet to walk out.

(y/n) watched her slide the door closed as soon as she stepped out of the room. Her head peeked in a bit like a little child as she smiled.

"Don't keep them waiting, alright? You wouldn't want the pillars to fall, would you, Kuwajima-san?"

>> >>

(y/n) noticed that she was still wearing her demon slayer uniform that's been soiled since last night. She closed the curtains of the window, shoveling into her satchel bag. (y/n) sported into a new change of clothes, which consisted a white blouse with long sleeves and (f/c) hakama pants.

She brushed herself. She clipped her wisteria accessory on her (h/l) hair locks and whipped herself onto her wisteria haori as she walked out of the room with an almost complete fresh look. She still needed a warm bath.

By the time she actually walked out of the building itself, she was suddenly greeted by the hands of someone who really wanted to meet her so badly.

"You're actually here? Am I dreaming right now?" hyperly asked another teenage girl, who strongly gripped (y/n)'s hands tight with hers.

"You're not?" blurted (y/n), who had no idea, how to respond to the girl.