Part 37

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Your mission is to...kill a person and bring him to Helven as he has the capability to turn into an Angel or a Demon just like Y/n." Old Man gave out the mission.

Kill a person and bring to Helven just because he has the capability to turn into an Angel or a Demon? Isn't that cruel? My fists clenched but I stayed calm to listen what he was gonna say further.

"His name is Min Yoongi." He finished.

Min Yoongi?

"That's it. You guys may go now. And one more thing..." I looked at him as he continued. "Now that you guys are in a group. You'll have to stick together from now on. And you shouldn't return to Helven unless you are done with your mission." He dropped me into hell with just his words.

Sticking to them all the time from now on? And can't return unless we complete our missions? What kind of a freak punishes people like this?

I am regretting the group idea now.

The Innkeepers left from here leaving me with these 6 guys.

"Let's go, Y/n." Jimin caught my hand as he finished his words. I smiled as I agreed. But immediately got dragged back by a hand catching my wrist and my back ended up hitting a hard chest.

"She's going with me." I heard Jungkook's fierce voice. Jimin raised his eyebrow. "Y/n wanted to go with me." Jimin's voice turned into a cold one.

This is happening...again! I have to think of something else before this situation becomes bad.

"Taehyung..." Everyone looked at me as they heard me speaking. "Taehyung...and I decided to go together. He said he'll take me." Taehyung blinked his eyes as I finished my words.

I looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes requesting to go with my made up story. He laughed a bit and made his way towards me, "Yes, Y/n and I decided to go together." Taehyung uttered as he pulled me out of Jungkook's grip.

Officially, you are my angel...Taehyung.

"Let's go." Taehyung smiled making me agree instantly.