Part 1

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

It's 12:53 AM, Past midnight and I find myself in a club obviously after getting dragged by my best friend without my consent.

"Rose, let's go now." I tried to convince her as I reached out my hand to catch her sleeve eventually pulling it towards me.

"What do you mean? It was so hard for me to get you here. Girl, your dad is so lenient, he won't scold you if you come up with a reason for being late." I barely managed to hear her utter while she continued dancing along with these dancing freaks.

"It's already past midnight! Till when are you planning to stay here?" I raised my voice so that she could hear me. "Y/n, only for a while, please!" She begged me with pleading eyes.

I sighed.

"It's not possible to argue with you, anyways." My words made her face lit up. "That's my girl." She spoke enthusiastically making me scoff at her sentence.

I scanned this place as I already had some bad vibes attacking me. And turned out that I was right after sensing those dirty glares from these drunkards. As I was drowned in my own thoughts, my bestie's voice interrupted.

"Let's go get a drink." Her voice sprinkled enthusiasm until I spoke. "Not interested." I was blunt.

"Y/n, please!" She clearly whined. "Are you a kid?" I spoke not believing the fact that I am seeing a young adult behaving as a teenager. "Please..." I ignored her.

"Please." She pleaded again. "Y/n!" This was the moment I realised that I had to give up. "Do whatever you want." She grinned mischievously.

As we were on our way to the counter, we saw a crowd of girls surrounding a man who was sitting in the VIP row. And given to Rose's excitement, she spoke.