Part 56

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"It just has to be her. Because...I can't guarantee my life without her." I finished as I looked at Y/n.

I love her more than I love myself.

TIME SKIP...

NEXT MORNING...

I rubbed my eyes but didn't want to get up at all. Looks like I have become more lazy. Even after having this thought, I still didn't bother to get up.

After a while of lazying and lying on the bed like a dying dog, I got up from my bed.

I was pissed off by Jennie who was still sleeping peacefully while I can't even if I want to cuz I have to go to a mission today again. I slowly walked towards her bed.

I grabbed her blanket and threw it off.

"Hey!" My voice sounded terrifying as I am not getting the chance to sleep more.

"Hey, you pig!" I kicked her ass making her groan.

"Are you mad?" She shouted at me as she caught her ass. "What if I am? Now, get your buffalo ass out of your bed." She scoffed at my words.

"Did you eat something bad, yesterday? Why are you shouting like a crow early in the morning?" She was clearly annoyed just like me.

Suddenly, a question stroke my brain.

"When did I reach here? And who brought me? I clearly remember that I was on Earth yesterday." I tried to recall what happened.

"Jungkook brought you here, obviously. You always make him do this for you." She spoke as if it's normal.

"But seriously, what's going on between you two? I never saw Jungkook being so good to someone before?" I stared at her for a while.

"What?"

Without bothering to reply her, I went to do my morning routine.

"Are you ignoring me right now?"

I heard her shout but I didn't have time to bother. As soon as I finished my stuff, I got out of the dorm.

I just hoped that this old man will give us an easy mission atleast this time.

With that small lingering hope, I made my way to the Entrace of Earth but I didn't see a single person.

I looked around the whole place but failed to find a single person. Wait, did they leave without me?

"Y/n!" I turned around hearing my name.

"Old man..." He walked towards me.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you know that I am giving two days off for you guys?"

Two days off? Did I wake up so early for nothing?

This wrinkled two faced old man!

"Old man, can't you freakin' tell me ahead? You seriously made me wake up so early for nothing!" I practically shouted at him.

"It's not my fault if you are not aware of it." I scoffed at his words. "You are responsible for informing me about it but you didn't. It's clearly YOUR fault." I glared at him as if I am gonna throw him into a volcano.

"You are throwing a tantrum just because of your sleep?" His words got on nerves.

"Just because? Do you know how important sleep is? No wonder, your son is as idiotic as you. Indeed, where will the genes go?" Before he could speak a word, I left from there.

I walked for a while with an angry expression plastered on my face.

People love to piss me off.

I calmed myself down as I knew that I might end up breaking stuff at this rate.

After this Ria's mission, our group got pretty popular as we are finishing all the missions smoothly. Well, it feels good to be popular.

But leaving that matter aside for now, the real question is...

What should I do now? I don't have any work or anything to do, I wondered on how to spend my day as I continued to walk.

As I was walking, I found the library's door which was slightly open. I decided to take a look at the library as it's been days since I came here.

And as usual, I met with darkness as soon as I entered.

I walked around this huge place, it didn't change a bit.

My leg hit an uneven space on the ground making me have a clear look at it.

I bent down as I felt that something was unusual over there, I noticed an opening on the floor. I pulled the block of wood covering that opening and surprisingly found a basement.

I saw some steps down.

Knowing my curiosity levels, I stepped down and went into the basement with the help of the stairs.

I was surprised by the view I got as soon as I got down.

There was a huge tree and a circular shelf with books filled in it surrounded this place. Unlike the library, this place wasn't dark at all.

As I was admiring this place, I heard a voice.

"Y/n..." The voice was gentle and it was coming from behind.

I slowly turned around just to see a middle aged-beautiful woman.

"You are Y/n, right?" I nodded hesitantly.

She smiled gently as she touched my face with her hand.

"You are so beautiful." She complimented making me give a warm smile.

"Thank you. But ma'am, who are you?" I tried to sound as polite as possible. She smiled again before replying to me and the thing she said next left me off guard.

"I am Jungkook's mother." She finished.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Double update ;)

Please follow me if you like this story, this is my profile 👉 haru__bts (click on it and follow)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part.