Part 58

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

     "You are hot

     "You are hot."

            Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"I wish I could tell him that I love him and have always watched him grow up until now." Her smile never disappeared her facel

Those were her last moments before she disappeared from this world...completely.

"MOM!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

In seconds, I was in the original library lying down on the floor with face filled with tears. That was the moment when I realised that there was no basement to this library, it was just an illusion created by Jungkook's mother who is no more in this world.

I stopped myself from shedding another tear and calmed myself down.

All I had is the book in my hand which was given by Jungkook's mother.

I had no idea what to do with it.

"What are you doing here?" I heard familiar voice. It was Hoseok who just entered into the library. I hid the book before he could see it.

"N-Nothing, I was looking around." I said while getting up from there.

Without asking anything further, he made his way to the book shelves.

"Hey, Hoseok. Why do you always come here?" My question came out because of my curious self.

"Mind your own business." He spoke nothing but four words which came out very rudely.

He made me scoff at his words.

"Why do you have to be so rude? And also, I just asked why you are staying in this dark place wasting every day of yours-" He made me realise that I spoke the wrong things in front of him.

"Get out!" His voice sounded furious.

"GET OUT OF HERE." I flinched at his sudden and angry voice. His eyes showed mixed emotions and looked like he remembered some bitter things. I was quiet making sure to not rage him anymore and silently exited the place.

I knew that Hoseok was going through something so, I didn't feel bad for his words.

And all I need to figure out is this book.

I spent all my day in figuring out this book in the royal garden and failed to realise that it's alright getting dark.

The whole book was mysterious especially the middle pages of the book. No matter how much I read it, I don't get it.