Part 6

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Um, hey!" I tried to speak. She looked at me sternly and she spoke.

"Bitch, YOU!" My eyes widened.

Bitch?

"Are you blind?" She spoke as she cleaned her uniform. "I am sorry, it's my fault." I tried to apologise. "What do you mean...sorry? You spilled my drink." She raised her voice.

"I am sorry, I really didn't mean to." I apologised again thinking that she will calm down. "Will your sorry get back my drink?" She sternly looked at me.

"No, but-" She didn't let me complete my sentence.

"What?" She growled at me.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? It's just a drink and you started shouting as if I was about to throw you off a cliff!" She looked shocked by my sudden burst out.

"YOU-"  As she was about to speak, someone interrupted.

"What's happening here?" We turned around to see the owner of the voice.

Old Man?

This girl beside me was a bit shocked as soon as she saw the old Man.

Without wasting a single second, she bowed to him. "Why were you both fighting?" He questioned while moving towards us.

"N-nothing serious! Right, Miss?" She said while forcing herself to smile. Her face is funny, I tried my best to not laugh.

"Hey, I am Jennie! May I know your name?!" She introduced herself trying to look polite. So, her name is Jennie.

"I am Y/n. Hope we can be friends." I winked at her.

She was clearly annoyed by my actions. I guess she is scared of this ild Man which is why she is trying her best to smile in front of me.

"Then, I will be taking my leave, Ms. Y/n!" She spoke sarcastically. I smiled at her as I waved my hand.

Without sparing a glance, she bowed to this old man and left from here.

But who is this old Man really?

Even before, those people were glaring at me when I called him Old Man. As I was engulfed with my thoughts, he spoke.

"Little girl, where were you all this time?" He said as he turned to me.

"That's my line. You left on your own, without waiting for me. And now, you are shouting at me?" I raised my voice slightly.