Part 12

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Getting him to do the mission with you is your duty. So, go and bring him here." Old Man spoke.

I blinked my eyes.

What?

"You want me to go and bring him to do the mission with me?" He nodded as a reply to my question. Old Man, if you weren't older than me, I promise I would have dug a grave for you by now.

I slowly smiled at him and spoke.

"I don't want to." I spoke without any hesitation. Old Man glared at me. "Okay." He said. He agreed so quickly?

"Instead..." I looked at him. "You have to either go to these missions alone or abandon yourself in the mountains." Old Man finished his sentence making me dumb for a moment.

He is actually asking me to either jump into these clouds and die or abandon myself in the mountains and get eaten by those Wild Beasts. He is heartless.

This is one of those situations that I want to cry in. This person is asking me to die if I don't bring that pervert and on top of that, he is providing various options for me to die.

How can someone be so heartless? I sighed in frustration.

"Where is that Jungkook guy?" I expected a proper answer but I ended up getting an opposite.

"In the forests." He left a unbelievable expression on face. Will my day get any better? "Did I hear it right?" I tried to confirm. He nodded again.

"Jungkook never stays in the dorms. He prefers staying in the forest and it's even useless to ask him to stay here."

Why in the world did I end up getting a partner like this?

AFTER A WHILE...

As I had no choice left, I started going towards the forest as Old Man already instructed me.

I slowly looked at the forest which was infront of me. That was the time I realised that I need to sacrifice my legs to find Jungkook.

The forest was covered with smoke. One can barely see anything.

Do I really have to climb all that to search for that pervert? I definitely don't want to go but I have no other choice left. I ruffled my hair trying to let out my frustrated self.

I started walking into this forest.

I can't believe that a day came where I have to search for a pervert like him. I swear to god, this situation is making me hate my life for good.

And Jungkook, is he an animal? Why does he like staying in the forest? I heard that Jungkook doesn't stay at a single place and that it's hard to track him.

Even after knowing this, why did that wrinkled two faced Old Man ask me to go and find him? Is he trying to create trouble purposely?

I continued to walk with these thoughts in my head.

I have walked for almost half an hour but still no trace of him and this place, there's no end to it. I still continued to walk without losing hope. One day, I will make Jungkook suffer like this.

Interrupting my thoughts, I heard a sound coming from behind those small plants. I hesitated but slowly made my way towards them. I moved without making any sound obviously being careful. As soon as I reached there, I extended my hand to see what was behind.

A structure flew by me within a fraction of seconds, I couldn't move an inch due to the sudden impact. I slowly got into the right mind and looked around. No one was in sight. Not even a trace.

"Though I couldn't get a proper glance, but still I can say that it was a Man who flew over me." I uttered under my breath. He isn't familiar. It is not Jungkook or anyone I have met till now.

Then who is he?

FEW MOMENTS LATER....

I couldn't bother myself with that man, so I continued to search for Jungkook. Keeping the fact that there is no trace of Jungkook aside, the weather is getting darker minute by minute.

Suddenly, it started drizzling. I looked up to the sky. Water drops touched my bare skin. I did like this feeling from the time I was a human!

But things got bad as it started pouring heavily.

"Great, my situation can't get any worse right now." I mumbled and started running on this ground covered with wet mud looking for a shelter nearby. I took each step carefully making sure, I don't place my leg in a pile of mud.

I continued to run with all the strength which is left in me but I couldn't see a place which is suitable for me to stop by. "Fuck life." I cursed as I continued to run.

Purely out of luck, I saw a cave. I took a breath of relief. I increased my pace and reached to the cave though I am completely soaked right now. This cave seemed dark and small from the outside.

But as soon as I entered, I saw a flicker of a candlelight. This was enough for me to see the surroundings and the cave was huge. Enough for 50 people to stay in. It was full of rocks and stones hanging from the upside of this cave. I continued to go deeper. As I was moving, my leg hit something.

I diverted my gaze and looked down. My eyes widened a bit. It was a Man. He was lying down here shirtless and his back covered with long cuts and scratches was visible. He was bleeding severely.

I slowly bent to his level.

I turned him over hoping to see his face. And the sight was unexpected. It was...

"Jungkook?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please follow me if you want to show your support to my works. This is the least you can do.

Check if you are following my profile - haru__bts