Part 41

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"If Jungkook wasn't the one who killed me, then who did?" I questioned him as I raised my voice.

He stopped speaking for a while.

"It was your dad." I stopped breathing.

"It was your dad who killed you." He finished.

My mind stopped working in an instant. "Stop lying." I managed to bring out the words from my shaking lips. "Do you think I am lying?" Old Man spoke calmly as he kept staring at the sky.

"No, you are lying. I don't believe you." My legs could no longer support me, I went far from him. "Believe me or not, that's the truth." He was as calm as ever.

"NO, YOU ARE LYING." I screamed on top of my lungs.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jin ran towards us as soon as I shouted. Old Man slowly turned to me with a calm personality as usual. "I ain't the Innkeeper of Hell for nothing. I will know what ever happens to a person. And same goes for you." He spoke in a very dark tone which was unusual.

"No, no...that can't be. My dad isn't like that. He loves me, he won't do such a thing. You are lying." And that was the moment, I lost my senses.

"Y/n, calm down." Jimin sensed the unusualness in me.

Blue fumes surrounded my hands. My body wasn't able to bare the unimaginable strength which is filled in it. I unconsciously destroyed the pillar here. It fell down with a loud thud.

I screamed due to the overwhelming amount of power flowing through me striking my nerves throughout.

"Y/N..." Taehyung tried to get me into my senses but failed to do it.

The blue flames from my body hit every corner of this place destroying it in pieces, the pain increased along with the screams. Without a warning, a tight invisible strings grasped my body taking me up, away from the ground. I slowly looked at Old Man controlling those invisible strings despite my pain.

He was calm as usual, but his eye color changed.

The tightness of the strings increased at a higher level as the power in me increased.