Part 61

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Say..." He continued.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Did he just propose to me? I couldn't show it but I am seriously screaming right now. Jungkook's girlfriend? I am glad that Jungkook couldn't see my face which was covered with my huge smile.

Yes, I want to.

He was patiently waiting for my answer.

Unconsciously, as I was about to say this inner thought out, a voice interrupted us.

"Jungkook, where are you?" I knew that it was Leo's voice. I quickly got up, pushing Jungkook away from me.

"Oh, Y/N!" Leo waved his hand at me as soon as he saw me after flashing me a big smile of his. He ran towards me with full enthusiasm.

"Leo, what are you doing here?" As he was about to reply to me, Jungkook interrupted.

"Why are here? Don't you have any work?" Jungkook was definitely angry as he interrupted such a important moment.

"I...I just came here to search for you as it is your bed time." He said so innocently almost making me have the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Did I ask you to remind me? Go now!" Jungkook was obviously rude.

"Y-Y/n, he is scary." Leo looked at me with teary eyes.

I shot a glare at Jungkook who still had that angry face on. "You better learn to speak to people nicely and properly, understood!" Jungkook did nothing but glare at me for nagging him.

He got from there without a word and started leaving from this place. Leo quietly tried to follow him but...

"Don't follow me!" Jungkook's scary words stopped him. Leo was sad, this poor soul.

"Did I make him angry? I just came here to remind him that it's already late." He looked down as he spoke with sad voice.

I patted his back.

"Don't worry, Leo. He is not angry at you, he's just mad because of something else." I tried to make him feel a bit better. "Really?" He looked at me making me nod.

He flashed a bright smile. "That's good then." He actions made me realise that he is such a simpleton.

"Y/n, did old man stop scolding you? Are you feeling better?" He was concerned but he made me remember the words spoken by old man this afternoon.

I remembered the past of Jungkook and the others which made me a bit sad and seems like Leo noticed it.

"Why are you sad? Old man didn't stop scolding you? I-I will ask him to not scold you even if he kicks me out of this place." He was definitely scared but he still tried to make me feel better.

"Don't worry, he ain't scolding me." I reassured him.

"And where are you these days, Leo? You rarely appear, I seriously missed you a lot."

"I am always with Jimin and the others. You are the one who won't come to me. And if you miss me, then have some cotton candy. The colour of the cotton candy is same as my hair's colour, that way you won't miss me." He spoke while pointing out his finger at his hair.

And his smile never disappears from his face.

His cuteness made me laugh.

"Smile more, Y/n. You are really pretty when you smile." It's my first time seeing such a pure soul.

And he is only trying to make me feel better but if Jungkook sees this, he will definitely burn with jealousy.

"By the way, Leo. I never asked you about your parents and where are you from?" I brought up the topic which I never had.

"I don't have any parents. I grew up alone at the place where you found me." He answered my question.

Did he stay in that cursed land all alone without anyone?

"After years, I found you in the cursed land. It was my first time seeing someone who looks like me. Whenever you came to that mountain, I rushed to you as soon as I can. Everytime you came there, I was very happy. And then, you stopped coming to that mountain afterwards. I was really sad, Y/n. After that, you finally appeared infront of me and brought me to this place." He explained everything in detail.

I felt really bad after hearing him. He grew up in such a deadly place all alone. He must have felt really lonely, no one was there for him.

I almost teared up.

"But you know what, I am really glad that you took me here. I love this world so much." He flashed a bright smile even after going through all that.

I will make sure to keep you happy from now on, Leo.

TIME SKIP...

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up earlier than usual and as expected, no one was awake by that time.

But the weird thing I noticed as soon as I got out today, is the weather.

It is filled with dark clouds and some unknown dark circles were seen in the sky.

It had a really bad feeling.

I noticed old man who was rushing towards me as soon as he saw him.

"Old ma-" He didn't let me speak.

He looked like he was in a hurry and he looked scared.

"Y/n, this is really getting bad. It's out of control now." His words got me worried.

"What happened?" I tried to question him.

"Things are out of the hand. He's coming." His words dropped into more confusion and as I was about to ask things in detail.

"I didn't want you to know this but I have to tell you now." I stopped my questions for a while, waiting to hear his words.

"Protect Leo at any cost." I couldn't process his words. "What?"

"You need to protect him. He can't fall into a bad person's hand. Y/n, Leo is a Fallen." He finished.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please follow me if you like this story, this is my profile 👉 haru__bts (click on it and follow)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part.