Part 60

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Jungkook...is a Fallen." I stopped on my tracks.

I turned to the old man with a surprised and shocked face.

"Jungkook...is a Fallen?" I couldn't believe my ears. Old man slowly got and turned his back to me staring at the sky through the balcony.

"Do you know why Jungkook doesn't enter Helven at all?" I just continued to listen what he was going to say.

"I was the one who didn't let Jungkook enter into Helven. I was afraid that if the others got to know that Jungkook is a Fallen, then they will end up killing my son because someone so powerful shouldn't exist." He finished.

"I locked Jungkook in Hell for six months when he was just 6 years old. He fought with deadly beasts of Hell continuously for six months without food or water. I wanted Jungkook to get absolute control over his powers, that's the reason why I did that." I felt bad for old man.

"I never dared to take care of son because I was afraid of the other people who might think that I am favouring Jungkook because he is my son. He lived in the forest from the time, he was six years old. He must have been so lonely because he got the worst father who can't take care of his son."

I saw sadness in his voice.

"Old man, I don't think your son blames you. So, you can lift that heavy weight off your chest. At some point, I am sure he understood your feelings." Those were the only words I could say to him before walking away from there.

TIME SKIP...

Today was the most exhausting and lonely day for with all those things in my head.

Jungkook, his mother, the spell book, Fallens, the person who holds the greed for the world dominance.

I couldn't get things straight.

And without realising, the day went fast and I found myself under the moonlight of this place, the usual place. Royal garden.

I leaned against the wall and tried to get things out of my head for a while. But it wasn't easy.

All of a sudden, I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned to look at Jungkook who was staring at me with his uninterested face.

"When will you seriously change that expression of yours?" I complained seeing his fully idiotic expression. "And will you stop appearing infront of people so suddenly? Seriously, change that behaviour of yours too." He had to listen to my nagging for a couple minutes without getting the chance to say a word.

"Anyways, why are you here?" I crossed my arms as I leaned against the pillar.

"I am just passing from here. Why? Can't I?" I let out a deep sigh hearing his words.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Who can stop you?" I didn't spare him a glance and met with silence as I finished my words. I opened my eyes to see why he is being silent all of a sudden.

And found him staring at my hand which is holding the spell book.

My eyes widened as I knew that he noticed and recognized it.

"Why...is that book in your hand?" He voice sounded really dark.

I grabbed the book tight as I didn't know what to reply to him.

"What is it...doing with you? That book belongs to my mom." He didn't leave his gaze from that book in my hand. I saw him move closer to me.

"Answer me!" He raised his voice as he pinned me to a pillar.

I looked away not being able to look into his eyes. I really don't know what to answer you, Jungkook.

"Did she...visit you?" I looked up as I heard him speak. "Did my mom visit you?" I finally made eye contact with him and I was taken aback when I saw tears in his eyes.

Jungkook...is crying?

I saw him fall on his knees and let out the tears as he placed his hand over his eyes.

"I waited for her for more than 20 years, yet she didn't want to meet me atleast once. I would have been happy if I got to see her for a single second. But she..." He couldn't speak anymore because of his sour throat.

I bent down to his level and pulled him into my embrace.

"Y/n, does she really hate me so much that she didn't even want to look at me?" He cried on my shoulder.

This is the first time he has ever shown me his weakness.

"I am sure, she watched over you all these years. Your mom loves you a lot, Jungkook." He tightened the grip over my waist.

"And..."

"It's all fine now. I am here for you." I gently caressed his hair.

He took a few minutes to calm down.

After a while, unexpectedly he had me in his arms as he leaned against the pillar.

Silence took control obviously dropping me into an awkward situation and adding to that, Jungkook who wrapped his arms around me waist and had my back leaned against his chest as we sat down made it worse.

And finally after a couple of minutes, he decided to speak.

"You said that you will be there for me, you are not lying right?"

Is that the question you wanted to ask me, at this moment?

"Say..." He continued.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please follow me if you like this story, this is my profile 👉 haru__bts (click on it and follow)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part.