bad day

it's been a bit over a week since i first moved in now. me and changbin have still been avoiding each other. over this past week, i have been getting closer to hyunjin and found out that we are really alike. jeongin is still always gonna be my best friend though. i've been filling in- well.. more like nagging at jisung about changbin and how rude he is. but now that i've thought about it, at least i'm not being forced into conversations i don't want to be in. i guess there's a pro of having an extremely rude asshole roommate.

it's wednesday which means i have no classes. that also means my roommate has no classes. great. what should i do today? i walked out to the kitchen for the usual morning pill and vitamin routine. i looked over at the living space and saw that asshole eating on the couch. my phone started to ring so i picked it up. "hyunjin good morning." "good morning my amazing, lovely, beautiful little child." he praised through the phone. "you're only this nice to me when u want something so what is it?" i got straight to the point. "come to breakfast with me." he insisted.

"can you like... be quiet?" i suddenly heard from the other side of the room. why's he so salty now? "good morning to you too." i rolled my eyes, forgetting i was still on the phone with hyunjin. "how can someone be so annoying?" changbin raised his voice slightly and scoffed, walking straight to his room and slightly slamming the door. "damn what did you do to him?" i heard over the phone. "uhh i have no idea."

hyunjin and i decided to settle on lunch because i usually pass on breakfast, even though i shouldn't. i got ready in my room, listening and singing along quietly to my playlist as i did my makeup and picked out my outfit. i wore a white pleated skirt with a fitted yellow tee with black graphics on it and my doc martens. can you tell i like doc martens yet? i sprayed perfume, put on jewellery and grabbed my handbag before heading out my bedroom door. as i opened my bedroom door, changbin also opened his and instantly rolled his eyes as he saw me. "don't worry princess i'm leaving now so i won't be so annoying." i scoffed at him as i quickly fled our shared room.

hyunjin and i ordered our seperate meals and decided to share kimchi pancake between the both of us. we did our usual gossip sesh where hyunjin would share about his fangirl problems and i would nag about my english literature class and how i always felt uncomfortable in my own dorm. "if he's so bad then just tell him." hyunjin recommended. "or you could crash at mine?" "thank you jinnie but i don't want to impose on yours and minho's private space. besides, he won't even speak to me so i can't tell him anyways." i sighed and dropped my head. hyunjin ruffled my hair. "at least you're pretty." he laughed with his cute eye smile. everyone needs hyunjin in their lives.

the next day:
i woke up. i was wishing i didn't. ugh today is one of my bad days. i have 2 afternoon classes today and it is now 9 am. i have about 5 hours until my next class so i decided i'm just going to sleep until then, i don't have enough motivation for anything else.

changbin walked through the dorm doors at around 11 am after he just attended his morning classes. he noticed y/n wasn't in sight and that there was no trace that she had done anything in the kitchen this morning. he decided to brush it off and not think much of it.

after an hour or so, there was still no sign of y/n. to be real, changbin didn't really care because he liked being alone after all. but curiosity got the best of him. he snuck out from his room and around the kitchen. he reached into the shared medicine cabinet and grabbed her weekly pill box and noticed that the thursday slot was still full. this is when worry started to grow slowly within changbin. he didn't know what to do in this situation what if she died or something? so he did the only reasonable thing to do and texted jisung.

moments later, changbin heard violent knocks at the door. he opened it, only for him to be pushed passed by jisung and jeongin. jeongin went straight for y/n's room, while jisung went to the fridge, grabbed his sister's water bottle, then went to the medicine cabinet and emptied the thursday slot into his hand. he then went into his sisters room and closed the door gently behind him. "what is happening?" changbin asked after only jisung walked out the room. "it's okay it wasn't a big deal. i just get stressed." jisung managed to breathe out.

"how are you feeling now?" jeongin sat on the empty side of my bed and held my hand. "i'm okay thank you." i muffled into my pillow. "you can go now i'll be fine." i managed to smile. after some debating, jeongin finally left and i was left alone once again. i checked the time on my phone and it now read 1pm. now i actually have to get up. i groggily got out of bed and washed my face and brushed my teeth. i didn't even bother putting makeup on and i just let my hair flow down. i threw on baggy sweats and a baggy hoodie with socks and slides and left my room and into the kitchen. "wow you look terrible." i was greeted by my lovely roommate. i ignored him and took out the iced coffee i bought from the other day from out of the fridge and walked out the dorm.