idontwannabeyouanymore

i walked into my dorm room with a portable keyboard piano. random right? well today is wednesday and i have no classes, so i went down to the music store and impulsively bought a keyboard. i used to play a lot while living at home and i even took piano lessons. "where the fuck did that come from?" my roommate looked shocked. "my ass." i began to set up the keyboard on a stand in the living area. "now, if you don't like the noise then leave. i'm practicing." i ordered changbin. he didn't move which i assumed meant he was fine.

after i set it up, i ate the lunch i brought back with me before i played. as i sat on the couch, i moved the keyboard closer to me, while changbin walked out the front door. he must have a class or something today.

i played a few piano instrumental versions of songs like tobacco sunburst by the neighbourhood, fairy of shampoo by txt, the only exception by paramore, and she's in the rain by the rose. they were the current songs i had playing on replay. i was humming to some of the songs i was playing, singing some parts too. i was now playing idontwannabeyouanymore by billie eilish. i was so focussed on playing and singing that i didn't even hear the door open.

as i ended, i let out a deep breath that i didn't even know i was holding in. i suddenly heard clapping. my head shot to where the sound of the noise was coming from. oh my god that's so embarrassing. there stood changbin, leaning his shoulder on the wall with one leg crossed over the other. "you little shit you could've at least told me you were here." i hid my face in embarrassment. "i like your voice." he stated in all seriousness. "shut up don't be rude." my words were muffled in my hands. "i'm being serious." he laughed and dropped his belongings onto the kitchen bench before entering his room.

that was so embarrassing.

A/N:
this is just a short filler chapter to show that changbin and y/n are starting to get used to each other now. sorry it's been going slow paced so far but it'll pick up :)