makeout

we were now in the car, changbin and i. on our way to meet his mother for breakfast. then he started the conversation i tried so desperately to avoid.

"about yesterday and DONT interrupt me." he firmly ordered. "i apologise if you didn't want it. but i didn't let adrenaline take over me like you think i did. i meant it." oh? that last part gave me butterflies. "i didn't say i didn't want it." i mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear it. but he did. he smiled, "good."

the breakfast went well and i wasn't as awkward as i was the first time i met her. probably also because changbin's father wasn't there so there was no unspoken tension in the air.

after the breakfast, changbin drove us back to the dorm and on the way there he kept thanking me for helping him. "why did you need me to be your fake girlfriend anyway?" i asked. "well i was on the phone with my mom one day and your brother was in the back and he yelled out something about me having a girlfriend. i was gonna defend myself but my mom sounded so happy and i didn't want to disappoint her again, like i did when i told her i wanted to study music." he opened up to me.

"i'm bored." i chimed as i lifted myself to sit on the kitchen bench and kicked my legs around. "guess what?" "what?" "i don't care." wow.... i love my roommate. changbin rolled up his shirt sleeves to his elbows and unbuttoned the top two buttons. is this guy trying to seduce me on the spot right now? "like what you see?" he caught me staring yet again. this time, i thought it would be fun to play around. i mean, he did kiss me yesterday that has to mean he thinks i'm attractive or something. "yeah i do." his head spun around to my reply.

he approached me and pulled me closer by my hips as i stayed sat on the kitchen counter. i got a hold of his tie and pulled him closer until our lips met. at first it was just a single kiss. then it turned into a make out. it was one of those slow yet passionate kisses that will definitely have you catching feelings after. my hands wrapped around his neck while his fingertips roamed slowly up and down my lower back.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"oh for fuck sake." changbin leaned his head back revealing his prominent adam's apple. he strode towards the door. "what?" he swung it open to reveal jisung. i was lightly panting to catch my breath until my brother walked his way into the kitchen. "y/n why are you on the kitchen counter? i have been trying to reach you all morning where have you been? why is half your fake eyelash coming off? what are you doing later?" all these questions flooded through my ears. was he on crack or something?

"hello to you too jisung. one, i just felt like it. two, i was.... on a walk. three, fuck you. four, why are you asking?" i felt like i couldn't breathe after i stated all of that. "hyunjin wants to go out for dinner later." my brother informed. "should i tell him you're free?" "NO.... uh... no we have plans." changbin intervened. "we do?" i questioned and in return, changbin shot me a dirty glare. "oh...haha yeah we do." i tried to play off. it seems my brother fell for it. "you two? plans? since when did you two like each other?" he laughed and pointed at my roommate and i, wiping a fake tear. "uh...l" changbin began thinking. "i just thought that since i haven't been a very welcoming roommate then i should start being friendlier." he improvised. with that, jisung okayed the situation before stealing one of our bananas and running out the door.

"i didn't know we had plans?" i called out to changbin who was now making his way to close the front door. "well, we do now."

A/N
helloooo
this is a story where i come up with random things on the spot so i'm sorry if it doesn't make sense i probably should've planned it out lol.
also idk if u guys want smut or fluff or what but i've never written smut so it will probably be shit.

there's like 2 people who read this book tho anyways so to those two people pls lmk HAHAH