the black box

i slowly unzipped the large bag, revealing the contents. my eyes fell wide and my jaw dropped. as i took the bag away, i pulled out a long floor length dress. it reminded me of the one he bought me when he took me to meet his parents for the first time. it was gorgeous. it was black with satin material, the front was a drop neckline that ended just above my breasts, and as i turned it around i was shocked with a drop back. the back of the dress dropped down all the way, which meant my whole back would be revealed except for the parts that were covered with a diamond like pattern.

(like this but in black)

i did my makeup first, a lot similar to the way i did it the first time changbin bought me an amazing silk dress

i did my makeup first, a lot similar to the way i did it the first time changbin bought me an amazing silk dress. i put the dress on slowly but carefully and stared at myself in awe in my mirror. it was beautiful. it hugged my body in all the right places. this man really knows how to style me up. there was a zip on the side that started from my mid thigh and needed to be zipped up to near my underarm.

i poked my head out the door. "changbin." i whisper yelled. "help." he emerged from nowhere, dressed in black tuxedo pants and a white shirt, tying his tie. i held the zip from the top, refraining my whole chest from being exposed.

"can you please zip this for me." i stepped out from behind the door. my date's eyes widened. "woah." he walked closer. he firmly gripped my hips and turned me to my side so he could gain access to the tough zipper. he slowly did it up, effortlessly with one hand while his other still held onto my hip. "done." he grabbed my arm and spun me around playfully, to get a 360 view of my outfit.

"you look beautiful." he leaned closer and kissed me gently, trying not to smudge my lipstick. "you don't look so bad yourself." i ran my hand down his chest. "i know, i'm hot."

well at least he knows it.

after we got ready, we left out the door and snuck through the hallways of our dorm building, making sure nobody caught sight of us. he kept making gentleman gestures, such as opening the car door for me. "you know... i like this kind of stuff. dressing up like this and looking expensive. i've never done it until i met you." i confessed to him. he placed his hand on my thigh while his other was gripping the steering wheel. "good. there will be a lot more of this after tonight... i think." he continued to smile like an idiot. what does that even mean?

changbin walked with me, arm in arm towards a high end restaurant. "reservation for changbin for 6:30" he stated at the front. the waiter bowed his head at the sudden realisation of just who exactly changbin was, then lead us to a corner booth. we sat opposite each other and changbin opened up what looked to be an expensive wine, and poured me a glass first. i sipped it and my eyes shot open. "wahhh. this tastes expensive." i stated in shock. changbin laughed, "yeah a bit different to our soju and ramen fridays."

we ate and talked amongst ourselves about our futures and plans. "thank you for tonight." i spoke up. "it's not over yet." changbin smirked, shoving a handful of cash onto the table before getting up, grabbing my hand and guiding me outside. the drive lasted about 10 minutes and we arrived at a building that was sort of isolated from the rest of the structures around it. my date and i approached the alienated building, nerves building up inside me for some reason.

"this..." i began, but my words just wouldn't fall out. "do you like it?" the man next to me asked. there i stood, in the centre of an art gallery. but not just any gallery. this place contained some of my own pieces. ones that i created. and as if changbin could read the confusion in my mind, he began to speak. "the ones that you recognise are yours. but this one..."

he walked to the centre of the room to a clothed canvas, pulling the sheet of fabric off to reveal the painting underneath. he then made his way to stand next to me. it's not a painting, but a grey lead drawing. a drawing of me and changbin. the different shadings used for contrasting purposes made the piece seem as if it was a black and white photo, printed out onto a canvas. except we never took a photo like that. it's me, wearing the exact dress i have on tonight, standing in front of a man knelt on one knee. that man being changbin.

i let go of a breath i didn't know i was holding and felt my pulse on my neck. i felt like my heart was going to explode any moment. "changbin i..." i turned around to meet changbin who had now moved behind me. except when i turned to meet his eye level gaze, it wasn't there. i looked down and gasped at the sight that the painting portrayed. there he was, changbin, kneeling down on one knee with a small black box clasped in his hands.

"y/n l/n...... will you marry me?"

THE END

A/N:
AHHHHHH THE STORY IS FINISHED!

i hope you enjoyed it although it is a bit messy.

don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it and follow me for more :)