drunk jisung

"i'm gonna go shower." i announced as i quickly shot up from the couch. it was late and tired was an understatement of how i was feeling. "can i join?" changbin retorted with an almost evil, smug smirk on his face. i shot him a look of disgust and walked away into my room to enter the bathroom.

as i was getting dressed i heard muffled talking on the other side of my bedroom door. i opened it after fully clothed and shuffled outside a little, peeking my head out to see where the voices were coming from. there he was. my brother. my dumb, idiotic, pathetic brother. almost on the verge of passing out. he was drunk and i could easily tell. "why are you HERE of all places." i yelled from still inside my room. "y/n? ah. Y/N!" my brother yelled while staggering towards my room. "my pretty little sister. you know...... what was i gonna say? oh. you know i love you right." he laughed and stumbled closer, falling into me and hugging me as he weighed down my whole body. "geez what have you been eating?" i struggled while changbin laughed at me from a distance.

in the end, jisung claimed ownership of my bed for the night. "ugh i hate him." i shrugged as i groggily made my way towards the couch with a pillow and my large blanket. changbin continued to laugh at my state, earning the middle finger from me. "take my bed." said male insisted. "i'll take the couch. i'm the one who let him in." he claimed. "no it's fine. he's my brother." i held my hands up in defence. "i'm not taking no for an answer love." he made his way to me. suddenly his facial expression changed, as if a lightbulb in his brain just flicked on. he grabbed the contents of the pillow and blanket from my hands and threw them onto the couch. he then grabbed my arm and dragged me away, switching off the light on the way to his destination.

"why am i here?" i asked rather bluntly. "because you're staying here for tonight." i looked around after his answer. the room seemed rather neat for a guy. dark themed. blacks and greys everywhere. "are you a vampire?" i slouched onto his bed. "also where are you going to sleep?" i added on. "here." he pointed to the free space that was next to me. in the same bed as me? and as if he could read my mind, "don't worry i'm not going to do anything. no funny business. i promise. actually i take that back, no promises." he winked before closing himself in his bathroom, i assume to shower.

i was flicking through different social medias on my phone when i heard a door click open. "took you long enough." i scoffed, not taking my eyes off my mind consuming device. i heard a huff in response and smiled, knowing that i annoyed him at least a little bit. the main light of the room switched off and the only remaining sources of light came from my phone and a lamp on changbin's side of the bed. as i felt the mattress dip on the side of me, i looked up to meet the man who was responsible for such movement. then my eyes stopped and my jaw dropped subconsciously.

"i don't sleep with a shirt on it's weird and uncomfortable." changbin threw his hands up in defence. i thought these bodies only existed on social media and on magic mike, but oh was i wrong. here, standing before me, is seo changbin. the son of a famous chaebol. my roommate seo changbin. my eyes lurked solely on his bare figure. his arms are muscular, starting from the bulging biceps and finishing with his well maintained hands. his chest, toned all the way through to his lower abdomen where a prominent v line is marked behind the waistband of his sweatpants. "hey, hey. my eyes are up here." he snapped his fingers and pointed two of his fingers in the direction of his eyes.

"you're kneeling on the bed half naked looking like hulk. as if i'm not gonna look." i rolled my eyes and refocused on my phone, trying hard to brush off any inappropriate thought that flew through my brain in that moment. with that, he snatched my phone out of my hands and turned it off, along with the lamp on his bedside table which turned the room into nothing but darkness. i felt the bed move and dip again until the man next to me got comfortable. "goodnight." he whispered, his hand stroking my hair as he planted a sweet innocent kiss on my forehead. to be honest, i don't even know how he found my face in this darkness. "goodnight." i whispered back.

A/N:
this is just another filler chapter but i thought it would be nice to add some more fluff because deep down, we all know changbin is a big softie and that is why we love him.

comment your ideas and vote if you like :)

also if you want to follow me that would be great with helping me make more stories, most likely fictions about kpop idols since i have nothing better to do with my life :')