Chapter 19: Setting the Pace

I need Sterling's sent off me, I understand the pull of mates more with every minute that I spend with Asher. I'm really glad I plucked up the courage to join Asher in the shower, especially after what he said earlier about being nervous because I'm more experienced than him in the bedroom. I thought maybe if I shower with Asher it might wash his scent off of me but I don't think it's going to be that simple, I think it runs deeper than that.

I get out of Asher's sexy hold in the shower and lower myself to my knees. I can tell he wants me, his erection and the look in his eyes says it all. However I also know that he wants me to set the pace as he doesn't want to move faster than I want to, who would have thought and Alpha could be such a gentleman. I have heard stories of Alphas taking who ever they want, mate or not and they often mark their mates as soon as they find them and mate the very first day. I understand Asher had to wait for nearly 4 years so it's surprising he didn't forcefully mark and mate me on my birthday. I know I wouldn't have reacted well, this way Mia and I could make our decision on what or shall I say who we want together.

I look him in the eyes, as I place my hands on either side of his hips before kissing the tip of his erection. "Olivia" Asher moans and places both his hands against the shower wall, slightly leaning forward so I part my lips to allow his erection entrance into my mouth. I never enjoyed giving Sterling blowjobs, he'd always pull my hair and force me deeper into him so although Asher is a bit larger than Sterling this is a lot more enjoyable. Asher allows me to move however I want and I react to each sound he makes learning what he is enjoying and what is bringing him closer to the edge.

I know there's one thing I don't like and Sterling never gave me the choice to pull him out before he came, I want this to be different with Asher. I stop giving Asher his blowjob and use my hands instead and look up at Asher, his eyes are closed focusing on my moves. "Asher, please don't cum in my mouth!" I state, not leaving it up for discussion, "Sweetheart, you have already given me more than I could have hoped for. I won't do anything you don't like" he says in a husky lustful voice.

I continue trying to take him all the way in my mouth but am struggling to get down all the way, I move faster and faster with some suction in my mouth and I can feel his body starting to tense. As promised, he removes his erection from my mouth and comes on the shower floor. I smile up at him at the trust we are building between one another.

Asher helps me up off my knees and continues washing my body where we left of earlier, I move his hand to my breast giving consent for him to wash and play with them. He doesn't try to put them in his mouth, which disappoints me a little bit, but then again I'm used to Sterling not focusing on my body in the heat of the moment so maybe this is normal.

Asher spins me around so we are facing each other, "I want to kiss you all over Olivia, but I don't want to scare you away" he says with a kiss on my lips between each word. Oh, so I got it wrong, I really need to stop assuming and ask him if I'm thinking something and want to know his real answer or intentions. I moan in response, my body wants his lips all over me, although I've been intimate with Sterling we haven't done much else other than penetrative sex and giving him hand and blow jobs.

What if Asher expects me to know everything, he thinks I'm so experienced when in fact I don't know everything either. There are things that I want to know what they feel like but I don't know how to ask for them. Do I use my words, do I just guide his body parts to where I want them to be or do I let time happen and hope we just get to it sometime?

He clearly needed me to use the words 'yes' to him kissing me all over as he stops, turns the shower off and gets fresh towels for us both. He hands me a large fluffy mouse grey towel, "I'll just brush my teeth and give you some privacy in here", I watch him wrap the same type of towel around his waist and can't help but admire his 6 pack... again. I wrap the towel around my self and see he placed a toothbrush in it's package out for me on the bathroom counter. When he leaves I use his comb and blow drier for my hair before brushing my teeth.

I exit the bathroom and Asher is lying in shorts and a grey T-shirt ontology of the covers on his bed, his hands behind his head "I've got some night clothes out for you" he says without opening his eyes. "Thanks" I say taking them off the bed as well as his wet towel from the chair across the room to hang up and getting changed in the bathroom. Next to the bathroom door I notice two hooks for bathrobes. 'Alpha' and 'Luna' they say above the hooks, only the 'Alpha' hook has a navy robe on it. Mia is purring at the sight and tells me I should get a fluffy grey robe to hang next to it, I roll my eyes at her in my head but it does make me feel warm in the inside.

I get into Asher bed, he's still lying on top of the sheets with his eyes closed, but I can tell he isn't sleeping. I get under the white covers and not knowing whether to touch him or not I just whisper "Goodnight Asher"  into the now dark room. "I'm glad you at staying the night sweetheart" he whispers back. "I'm trying to engrave that shower we just had into my brain forever, I never want to forget how wonderful it was to shower together for the first time. I'll get into bed properly when I've memorised every amazing detail of tonight" he says and with that I fall asleep.