Chapter 22: Heat

Asher's POV:

We are mid conversation with the Alpha, his second and third and the elders when Owen interrupts me.

"Alpha, we need to continue this meeting later" he urges me. I mind link him furious at his interruption, Owen knows his place and is a great Beta so his interruption surprises me. Owen mind links me 'you didn't complete with mating with, well with my sister after you marked her did you?' He ask me. 'Not that it's any of your business I say. A few of the men are getting restless in the room, I can feel them getting tense and that's when I smell it.

Olivia has started her heat. I growl at everyone in the room, as a warning to stay away from Olivia, to stay away from me. I push the doors open and growl at every man I walk past in the pack house. The smell is getting stronger, I need to be with my mate now. I need to help her during her first heat. What if she doesn't want me to help?

I barge into her room and find Olivia curled up in a ball holding her stomach. How did I miss this, "you blocked the pain from me didn't you?" I ask her forcefully. She nods with a weak smile. "Why? I could have come sooner." I response to her nod. "I wanted you to finish your meeting, I know it's important.

"Let me help you!" I didn't ask her before getting in the bed with her and wrapping her I'm my arms. I know just my touch is helping her but I want to help her more. We start kissing and she relaxes just a little bit. I place both my hands on her cheeks as I have an idea, "can I try something? I've heard of something form my mates friends that might help. In case you don't want to go all the way yet sweetheart". "I'll try anything to stop this pain to be honest" she reply's and I can feel her tensing up again.

"Do you trust me?" She nods to my words. "Anything you don't want me to do, just say the word and I will stop" I reassure her. I gently feel off her clothes and take off my shirt and trousers leaving me in my boxers and Olivia in her underwear. I start kissing her mark, laying her on her back and make my way towards her heat.

I can smell her arousal which in turn is making me very hard. She moans under each kiss, i stop and look her in the eyes. "I'm going to taste you baby" I say in my sexiest voice. "She gasps hut nods frantically, I need to help her heat. I push her thing to the side and place the tiniest kiss on her clit. My chest expands with pride. I have never done this before but Olivia just let me kiss her down there, my wolf is howling with lust.

I start to explore her a little more with light kisses before deciding to remove her thing all together and she lifts her but with eagerness for me to take it off. Confidence overtakes me and I five in, I let me tongue explore her folds and I start circling her click. I can feel her getting wetter and wetter and her heat aroma is filling the room. I place a finger lightly at her entrance and without my moving my finger she thrusts her body into it and moans stronger than I have ever heard her.

I take this as a signal that she likes my finger inside her and start to move it slowly before she begs me to go faster. My tonight joins in and starts swirling her click and with the rhythm of my tongue and my finger she lets out a scream.... a scream with my name. Hearing what I can do to her I want more but I hold her down until she squirms away. I know I made her climax.

I need you she begs and I respond by taking off my boxers. I haven't done this before but how hard can it be, I mean it's natural. What if I don't last long, but I tell myself to stop thinking and just do.

I'm leaning over her and use my hand to place my penis at her entrance I move it up and down getting my tip and shaft wet from her desire. She moans and without giving me warning she moves my hand away with hers, holds it still and moves her hips upwards take my whole self inside of her in one movement. I can't stop the groans coming out of my mouth and in this moment I don't dare as they are mixing with her sweet moans.

Olivia I can't with the next three thrust! "I love you" escapes my lips and I freeze for a second, is she ready to hear this? She giggles before saying it back to me and that boost my confidence again and spin her round and place her on all fours. My wolf Axe has taken over now and holds onto her breast as I enter her from behind. She is amazing and I keep thrusting knowing in close. I move my hand to her flit and circle it quickly as I thirst into her.

I feel her clench around me, moaning my name as she comes and I don't control myself any longer. I come inside her. We kiss and cuddles softly for a few minutes before she goes to the bathroom, her heat and the pain that comes with it over. We fall asleep with her in my arms but I get up and hour later to finish the business I came her for in the first place.

I walk downstairs and see Owen in the kitchen, he's doesn't look happy. "Did you really need me to be here, and have me hear that! What you did to my sister? Why didn't you do that at home alone? Why do it with me in the building." He asks angrily, he's clearly not happy that he heard his sister and me having sex.

I laugh inside my head at the thought that he heard me loose my virginity. "Did you want me to leave her in pain? You know that's the only thing that can help during heat, we learnt that in school - remember?" I reply rolling my eyes.

We get back to our meeting and I get nods and smirks from the guys in the Alphas room. I growl, reminded them I deserve respect and my mate isn't someone they can laugh about. They shut up quickly and we get back to business. We make plans for another pack visit in a few weeks to iron out the plans to merge our packs under myself as the Alpha.

Time to go home.