Chapter 21 : Marking

Asher's POV:

I leave the pack house fuming, I know I need to look for Olivia. I also need to set my brother and Maggie straight for the long run, I have a feeling this isn't the end and that Maggie has a pretty mean side to her. I know she's angry about Sterling rejecting her for Olivia, but that's all sorted now so she should just let it go and move in with Sterling and leave Olivia alone.

I go to my house hoping she's there, I call put for her but don't get an answer. I mind link Owen, he told me to give her space but how can I? I need to find my mate, I want to comfort her and tell what Maggie said isn't true!

I make my way to my parents house, I tell my dad what happen. As the previous Alpha I ask him for advice, the pack looked up to him and I need to know if I should punish Maggie or not. He tells me not to this time because she's my brothers mate and the situation between the four of us was complicated. I thank my dad and go walk to Olivia's parents house, feeling a little calmer and not wanting to scare Olivia with my rage from before if she is at her parents place.

Her parents let me in without saying and thing and I can hear muffled cries from her room. I don't knock, I just walk in and swoop her up into my arms and she wraps her arms around my neck and continues to cry.

I hush her gently giving her kisses kn her forehead whilst rocking back and fourth soothingly. "Sweetheart, I don't think that way about you. No one does. Maggie is still angry about Sterling rejecting her, but now they are mates she will move in. It wasn't right for her to say those things about you!" I whisper in her ear.

"You don't think I'm a slut?" She hiccups between sobs. "Never sweetheart. Your mine. Move in with me?" I didn't mean to ask her so soon but I can't stand the thought of her sleeping here in this room again without me. Olivia nods in response and my heart grows a hundred times in size and my wolf is purring uncontrollably now. Our mate is moving in with us, I'm the luckiest wolf around.

Olivia washes her tears away in the bathroom before we talk to her parents about Olivia moving in with me. Her mum is so happy for us, I know she always wanted Olivia to be with her true mate. Her dad on the other hand looks at me sternly and takes me a side. Her tell me he doesn't care that I'm his Alpha and that he will hurt me if I hurt his daughter in anyway. I could use my alpha tone on him and reprimand me for talking to me this way but I'm just happy Olivia has people who live her nearly as much as I do in her life so we just shake hands.

Olivia and I walk back to mind hand in hand and moments like this I can really picture our future together with little pups running ahead of us.

"I have to go to the neighbouring pack tomorrow, would you like to join me for the night? Owen is coming to" I ask her, I won't command her to do anything. "Asher, don't you want to mark me?" She says as a response.

Of course I want to ask her, why is she questioning this? I think about what to say but before I can formulate anything she says "your and Alpha, if you wanted me you would have marked me by now. You say you don't think the way Maggie does about me, but you haven't marked me. Are you embarrassed about me?" She asks and I'm proud of her for not being to shy to ask me but sad that she thinks I might not want to show her off to the pack.

I want up to her, lift her up and without another word I carry her up to my, well our bedroom. I place her on the bed softly and start kissing her neck. "Olivia, I want this to be your choice. I have wanted to mark you since they day I found out you were my mate" and she moans as I continue to kiss her. "I want you to mark me Asher. I'm all yours" she moans arching her back as my hands slide under her top and bra.

I don't hesitate and I sink my teeth into her neck I feel the bind and the pull to one another grow stronger. Olivia wis my life. I can feel that she's in pain from the bite so I let go and lick up the blood when the pleasure of our marking takes over.

Marking can be exhausting for she-wolfs so she sleeps for the rest of the day and Owen comes round and we talk about tomorrow. We agree to leave early to go to the neighbouring pack, the drive should take about 2 hours.

The next day:

Olivia is still sleeping so I carry her to the car and ask Owen to drive. I decide to sit in the back with Olivia for a bit so she can rest her head on my shoulders. I run my hand up and down her thigh. Owen catches me in the rear mirror "No funny business back there!" Owen says loudly. "Don't forget I'm your Alpha" I say. "Yeah and don't forget I'm her big Brother" he retorts and with that I remove my hand.

We get to the neighbouring pack and I ask the Alpha if I can show Olivia to her room, she woke up and is still exhausted from our marking.