Torture by Teasing

Anna couldn't fall asleep. She was replaying the events of the day and her mind went over every possible scenario of what could happen next.

"Anna, I hear you think."

Anna rolled over so she was facing Jin.

"Sorry."

Her oldest soulmate raised his hand to hold her chin, before running his thumb along the edge of her bottom lip. Anna almost forgot how to breathe when he stared at her with an intense look in his eyes.

"Maybe I can distract you."

Anna didn't even have a chance to question what he meant before his lips crashed onto hers. She was frozen in surprise at his actions. Although she probably shouldn't be since they were sharing a bed, however Jungkook was still a little too shy to initiate much with her. Obviously, Jin didn't have the same problem.

While she knew that, after the Jimin incident, all the boys knew her boundaries and were planning on following her lead in intimate matters, Anna couldn't help but wonder how far Jin might go.

Despite everything else she knew it would bring, one thing that had come out of them going public with their relationship was reassurance. It was not a decision to be made lightly, but the fact that her boys wanted to announce to the world that she was theirs, in a way proved how much they loved her.

With this assurance, Anna was no longer afraid, just nervous, at the thought of being as close to her soulmates as possible. She still wanted to take it slow but having seven idols for soulmates didn't make it easy. The first time she saw Namjoon walking around shirtless she literally almost died.

So, as her eldest soulmate's lips moved against hers, she reached out and rested her hand on his chest, gripping the material of his top as if she were trying to pull him in closer.

Jin moved his hand from where it was gripping her chin to the back of her neck, before running it down her back. As he pulled her body in tighter against his own, it barely registered to Anna as she was so lost in the kiss her mind was foggy.

His hand continued its journey down her body stopping at her hip and guiding Anna onto her back. Jin slid one her his legs between hers causing him to be lying half on top of her. Anna's mind cleared slightly at feeling the weight of her soulmate's body on top of her.

The change of position didn't faze him at all as Jin continued to passionately kiss her. However, Anna continued to be unable to think or even catch her breath as she felt his fingertips slide under her clothes and caress her bare skin. It caused her to gasp at the same time that Jin ran his tongue along her lip asking for entrance.

It was a new step which she had unknowing agreed to but moaned in approval of. Running her hands over his shoulders until she reached his hair, Anna made Jin groan in return as she gripped his silky strands between her fingers.

He finally let her breathe when he moved his kisses along her jaw, down her neck, and across her chest. Pure lust was guiding her as she tugged on his hair, trying to pull him further down, without consciously realising it.

Confusion, loss, and disappointment were what Anna felt when Jin removed her hands from his hair with his own. Bringing them in front of his face, he gave her hands a kiss before letting them go and rolling completely off of Anna.

"Bedtime."

"What?!"

"Sleep. Wake early, sleep now."

As Anna found herself staring up at the ceiling once again, for a moment she wondered if she had just imagined it all. How was she meant to sleep after that? Although his distraction had worked, she was no longer worrying about the morning. Instead, she was thinking of other things, bigger things.