Love The Way You Rap

Anna was sitting on the floor of BTS's dance studio. They were rehearsing for their upcoming end of the year and award shows. Her life as a trainee at HYBE was starting next week, so in the meantime, she was spending as much time as possible with her soulmates. Between their busy schedule and her new life as a trainee, it would be harder to find any time when they were all free.

When she thought about how little time she had spent with them over the past week, she felt guilty. All of her soulmates had been particularly clingy and affectionate since they had talked everything out. It wasn't unusual for the younger ones to be constantly wrapping her in hugs, but at the moment it was Yoongi who refused to leave her side and Hoseok wasn't much better.

Not that Anna minded. Although her introverted nature meant she needed time alone to recharge, her soulmates' busy schedule gave her plenty of time for herself. So, she was more than happy to spend any spare minute they had in their arms. The only problem was that there was only one of her and she had seven soulmates.

After BTS finished the last run-through for the song they had been rehearsing, it was time for a break before the rap line practised their segment of the big performance. The vocal line took this chance to sit with Anna.

Jimin and Taehyung tag-teamed Jungkook, allowing Jin to snag the first spot beside Anna. Unfortunately, the 95's plan didn't work and Jungkook broke free, claiming the last spot next to Anna. Both the oldest and the youngest linked their arms with Anna's to reinforce the fact that they weren't moving.

Accepting he had lost, Jimin sat down and sprawled himself over Jungkook's lap. Meanwhile, Taehyung, who was not ready to give up, sat in front of Anna and tried to lean back against her, but Anna had her legs crossed, making it awkward for him to do so.

With a sigh and a smile, Anna motioned for Taehyung to move. This allowed her to move her legs so that he could sit between them. It didn't seem very practical or comfortable to her since she was so much smaller than him, but if that's what her cuddly soulmate wanted then she was happy to oblige.

Wrapping her arms around him, Taehyung slid down slightly so that he could rest his head against her shoulder. Satisfied with his position, he let out a little sigh of happiness and hummed in contentment when Anna kissed the top of his head.

"Taehyung, you're going to cover her in your sweat!"

"Hey, I'm not swea- I'm not that sweaty!"

"A little bit of sweat never hurt anyone."

"See! Anna doesn't mind."

"Now that's what you call true love."

Anna rolled her eyes at her soulmates' banter, while she watched her three rappers prepare to rehearse. She didn't know their setlist, so she was excited to see them practice.

"Are you looking forward to this being your life, Anna?"

"I think I've got a way to go before I'm rehearsing for end of year shows and award show performances."

"Yeah, but it's different for soloists. You don't have to learn to be in sync with anyone else."

"And you've been trained by BTS, so that's worth what two, three times as much."

"Don't be so modest, Jungkook. Ten times, easily."

Jin and the Maknae's joking around was interrupted by the rap-line beginning their rehearsal. Anna recognised the song straight away and was surprised at their choice: Cypher Pt 2. She tried to think if they had ever performed it in recent years, but she didn't think so. Therefore, it was very enjoyable to watch as it wasn't often that she saw her soulmates rapping so fiercely.