Jokes and Drama

"Thank you for all your birthday wishes!"

Jin was on V Live so he could celebrate his birthday with ARMY. It had been a long time since he had done one by himself, so he felt a little awkward at first. Luckily, his fans' comments gave him lots to talk about.

"Yes, I've seen all your cards on Weverse. ARMY is so talented!"

On Weverse ARMY had posted pictures of the cards they had made him. There was an obvious RJ theme and seeing them all had made Jin very happy.

"Anna? Did ARMY make cards because of Anna?"

He was a little confused at what Anna had to do with his birthday cards. Jin leaned forward to read the comments again.

"Oh, you watched her on YouTube?"

Internally Jin was wondering how he managed to miss this video. All of the members of BTS had been following Anna's YouTube channel, so he was surprised he had missed a video.

What the oldest member didn't know, was that Anna had employed the help of their other soulmates to make sure Jin didn't see the video before his birthday. She wanted it to be a surprise after all.

The video was a craft session and consisted of Anna making some cards, such as BT21-themed Christmas cards, but really focusing on a birthday card for Jin.

"Yes, I've got her card here. Look it's RJ!"

The card Anna had made for him had a cake on the front and when he pulled a tab RJ popped up out of the cake, which he demonstrated to ARMY.

"Speaking of cake..."

Jin lit the candles of the cake the staff had prepared for him and blew out the candles after playing the birthday song.

"What did I wish for? I can't tell you that! Okay, Okay."

Jin leaned toward to camera and held one hand up as if he was whispering a secret.

"I wished that ARMY would always be happy."

He gasped and acted shocked.

"If it doesn't come true, then it's your fault for making me tell!"

The singer went on to talk about what he had been up to recently and answered some questions ARMY commented. At one point he glanced at his phone and laughed causing ARMY to ask what had made him laugh.

"Anna's been sending me jokes all day. Let me read you some."

"What's the most detail-oriented ocean? The Pacific."

"What kind of drink can be bitter and sweet? Reali-tea."

"Which bear is the most condescending? A pan-duh!"

Jin laughed his signature windshield-wiper laugh after each joke, and even if ARMY didn't find the jokes funny, they enjoyed seeing him so happy on his birthday.

He was starting to run out of things to talk about when there was a knock on the door and two smiling faces appeared.

"Hoseok and Jimin are here!"

"Happy Birthday Jin-Hyung!"

The two newcomers moved to stand on either side of their oldest soulmate. Hoseok waved at the camera while Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin's shoulders.

"Are you having fun with ARMY?"

"You looked like you were having so much fun that we decided to join you!"

The three messed around for a bit until the time came for them to say goodbye.

"Sorry ARMY it's time for us to go. We have a very busy schedule at the moment."