(1) The Accident

( () = Author Note)

(Y/n = Your Name)

13 Years Ago

"Elsa. Psst!" Anna whispered to her oldest sister as she tried to get on the bed but failed.

"Elsa!" Y/n called her sister while she helped Anna get on the bed.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" the girls urged Elsa as they shook her body, trying to wake her up.

"Anna, Y/n, go back to sleep." Elsa said tiredly before closing her eyes again.

"We just can't. The sky's awake, so we're awake. So we have to play!" Anna said dramatically.

"Go play by yourselves!" Elsa demanded while she pushed both the girls off the bed.

"Ugh" Anna grunted.

Y/n thought for a second before she gasped as an idea popped into her head. "Anna!" Y/n called as she whispered the idea she had.

Anna climbed on the bed followed by Y/n. Anna opened Elsa's eyelid and said "Do you want to build a snowman?"

Elsa opened her eyes and smirked at them.

"Come on! Come on! Com-Come on!" Anna called. She pulled both her sisters' hands as they ran down the staircase.

They all laughed while Elsa closed the door.

"Do the magic! Do the magic!" Anna called to both her sisters.

Elsa moved her hands like she was making a clay ball but it was snow.

"Ready?" Elsa and Y/n asked their sister.

Anna quickly nodded her head in excitement.

Y/n threw it up to the ceiling and it started to snow.

"This is Amazing!" Anna screamed while she giggled and jumped around.

"Watch this." Elsa said before she stepped on the floor and it became an ice rink. Elsa looked up confidently at her two sisters sliding on the floor.

They then started making a snowman together. Anna carried the top of the snowman while Elsa and Y/n were rolling the bottom.

Elsa put a carrot on the snowman before turning it around to her two sisters. "Hi! I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs." Elsa said, trying to have a different voice.

"I love you Olaf!" Anna and Y/n said in unison.

They all skated together as Anna held Olaf's hands, and Elsa & Y/n used their magic to push Anna around the main hall. They then slid down one of the snow piles. Anna in the front, Y/n in the middle, and Elsa at the back.

"Tickle Bumps!" Anna shrieked in delight as she jumped into a snow pile.

"Hang on!" Y/n said while she created more snow piles.

"Catch me!" Anna called to her sister.

"Gotcha!" Y/n said as she made a snow pile under Anna's feet.

"Again!" Anna said while she started jumping higher and faster.

"Wait!" Y/n said as she tried to create more piles. "Slow Down!" Y/n yelled before she slipped on the ice. "ELSA! HELP!!!"

"ANNA!!!!" Elsa screamed before she blasted Anna's forehead with her magic.

Anna then landed on the snow, passed out.

Elsa quickly jumped up, grabbed Y/n's hand, and ran to Anna. "Anna." Elsa whispered while she put Anna's head on her lap. Elsa saw a streak of her hair had turned white like hers. She noticed that Y/n was looking more scared than she had ever seen her before.

"Mama!" Y/n screamed.

"Papa!" Elsa called.

Y/n hugged Anna tighter.

They didn't seem to see the ice that had covered the hall, making Mama and Papa struggle to open the door.

"You're okay Anna. We got you." Elsa whispered to her sister. The door had finally opened revealing their parents with shocked expressions on their faces.

"Elsa, Y/n, what have you done?! This is getting out of hand." Papa said worriedly as they ran towards the girls.

"It was an accident, and it wasn't her fault." Elsa said to them as they all looked at Anna. "I'm sorry Anna." Elsa said before Mama took her in her arms.

Y/n hugged Elsa tighter in worry for Anna.

Elsa hugged her tighter trying to comfort both Y/n and herself.

"She's ice-cold." Mama whispered to Papa after she took Anna in her arms.

"I know where we have to go!" Papa told her. He then rushed to the Library to find a map of the place we're going.

"Will Anna be okay?" Y/n asked, scared.

Mama smiled warmly before she said "Don't worry dears, Anna will be fine."

Papa then returned with the map and jumped on the horse that both Y/n & Elsa were on.

Mama and Anna, still unconscious, were on the other one.

Then we were off with ice trailing behind Elsa & Y/n horse.

(762 Words)