(10) "They're Trolls!"

Anna opens her eyes to find herself buried up to her waist in the soft thick snow.

"Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow." Anna laughs, looking around for her sister.

She looks up to see Olaf's upper half hanging onto Kristoff's boots, (Which are sticking out of the snow.) and her older sister in the middle of the girl and the snowman.

"Olaf!" Y/n and Anna call as they see Olaf hyperventilating.

"I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!" Olaf yells, shaking Kristoff's feet.

Suddenly, Kristoff's head pops up and he spits out snow.

"Those are my legs."

Olaf's bottom goes running by.

"Ooh. Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt!" Olaf asks. (Still Feels Wrong!)

Kristoff grabs Olaf's head from in between his legs and puts it on his body.

"Oh. That feels better." Olaf says relaxing.

Sven walks up and sniffs Olaf's nose. (No Idea hOW he got there though.)

"Hey, Sven!"

Olaf turns to the sisters and Kristoff just as Sven goes to bite his nose off.

"He found us. Who's my cute little reindeer?" Olaf asks, shoving his face in Sven's face.

"Don't talk to him like that." Kristoff tells Olaf, pushing him away from the reindeer. Anna finally pulls herself out of the packed snow.

"Have you seen the way you talk to him?" Y/n confronts Kristoff, giving him the side eye.

"You're tickling me." Olaf laughs.

Kristoff goes over to help Y/n, who is about to use her powers to push herself out of the snow, but she gets pulled out by two strong arms.

"Here."

"Are you okay?" Kristoff asks.

"Thank you." They smile dreamily at each other. Anna and Olaf witnessing it all look at each other then back and forth between the lovers. Anna with a knowing glance while Olaf looks at them confused.

"-How's your head?" Y/n says immediately changing the subject after seeing her sister's smug smile. She touches the spot where he banged his head.

"Ah! Ooh!" Kristoff reacts.

He catches himself and waves off the pain with a laugh.

"I mean, It's fine. Ah...I'm good. Ha. I've got a thick skull." Kristoff stammers.

"I don't have a skull.... Or bones." Olaf states truthfully.

"So, uh... So, now what?" Kristoff asks.

"Now what?" Y/n chuckles shyly.

"Now what?! OoOOooh! What are we gonna do?" Y/n panics.

"She threw me out. I can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this." Anna joins in on the panic.

"And then there's your ice business-" Y/n worries about Kristoff.

"Hey, hey, don't worry about my ice business... Worry about your hair?!

She thinks he means it looks bad. She smooths it down.

"What?! We just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair!" Anna protests, standing up for her sister.

"No, yours is turning white." Kristoff further points out.

"White?"

"It's what?" Y/n grabs her hair in Y/h/s as a strip of it turns white.