(6) Wolves

Sven races, top speed, up a narrow cliff, pulling the sled. Kristoff mans the reins, with Y/n to his left and Anna to her left.

"Hang on! We like to go fast!" Kristoff tries to scare the girls. Kristoff and the sisters had exchanged names a while back.

"I like fast!" Anna says, leaning back and putting her feet up on the dashboard.

"Whoa, whoa! Get your feet down." Kristoff warns pushing her feet off. "This is fresh lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?"

Kristoff spits on the dash to clean it. The spit flies back and hits Anna & Y/n in the face.

"Ugh! No, we were raised in a castle." Y/n explains wiping the spit off her face.

"So tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy?" Kristoff asks interested.

"...Oh well, it was all my fault. I got engaged but then they freaked out-" Anna starts to admit pointing to Y/n..

"Of course we freaked out! You'd only just met him that day!"

"Whatever. And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage-" Anna gets interrupted again.

"Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?" Kristoff asks, surprised.

"See."

"Yeah. Anyway, I got mad and so they got mad and then she tried to walk away, and I grabbed her glove-" Anna continues to explain.

"Hang on. You mean to tell me you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!" Kristoff asks, thinking she's crazy.

"Right?!"

"Yes. Pay attention. But the thing is they wore the gloves all the time, so I just thought, maybe they have a thing about dirt." Anna explains.

"Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?!" He asks.

The sisters eye Kristoff up and down, and slide away from him.

"Yes, they did.... But Hans is not a stranger."

"Oh yeah? What's his last name?" Y/n asks.

Anna scoffs and answers,"...Of-the-Southern-Isles?"

"What's his favorite food?" Kristoff asks.

"Sandwiches."

"Best friend's name?" Y/n asks.

"Probably John."

"Eye color." Kristoff asks.

"Dreamy."

"Foot size?" Y/n asks.

"Foot size doesn't matter." Anna chuckles.

"Have you had a meal with him yet? What if you hate the way he eats? What if you hate the way he picks his nose?" Kristoff explains, Y/n nodding along with what he says until the last bit.

"Picks his nose?" Y/n asks questionaly.

"And eats it."

"Excuse me, sir. He's a prince." Anna says offended.

"All men do it."

"Ew. "

"So you're admitting you do it." Y/n confronts Kristoff, smugly.

"Wha- No" Kristoff answers flustered.

"Uh huh sure." Y/n says not convinced.

"Look, it doesn't matter. It's true love." Anna announces.

"Doesn't sound like true love." Kristoff tells her.

"Are you some sort of love expert?" Anna scoffs.

"No. But I have friends who are." Kristoff tells them.