(15) A Sister's Love

It's a beautiful summer day. The mighty ships have been repaired and are sailing away. On one of the ships, Hans is thrown into a cell.

"I will return this scoundrel to his country. We shall see what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior." The French Diginrary informs Kai.

"Arendelle thanks you, my Lord." Kai thanks him.

Down on the dock, Arendelle guards lead the Duke and his two thugs to their ship.

"This is unacceptable. I am innocent. I'm a victim of fear. I've been traumatized. Ow! My neck hurts. Is there a doctor I could...No? And I demand to see the Queen!" The Duke tries to convince the guards.

Kai steps down from the gangplank to the dock.

"I have a message from the Queen. Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do business of any sort with W-EA-seltown." Kai drags out the EA.

"Weselton. It's Weselton!" The Duke shouts being dragged onto his ship.

🌺

Y/n runs through the crowd, pulling a blindfolded Kristoff along behind her. She's so excited she can't stand it.

"Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on!" Y/n drags him behind.

She runs him right into a pole.

"Agh! Pole." Kristoff grunts in a zombie pose.

"Oops. Sorry."

Y/n skips to the perfect spot and stops.

"Okay. Okay. Here we are. Oh!" Y/n bounces in place.

She takes off the blindfold. Kristoff opens his eyes. Before him sits the most beautiful, suped-up sled, Sven posing in front of it,

"I owe you a sled." She says in a sing-songy voice.

"Are you serious?" Kristoff asks, astonished.

"Yes. And it's the latest model." Y/n squeals.

"No. I can't accept this..." Kristoff is awe-struck by her gift.

"You have to. No returns. No exchanges. Queen & Second in Command's orders. She's named you the official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer." Y/n says proud of herself.

Sven shows off the Ice-Master-and-Deliverer medal like he's king of the bucks.

"What? That's not a thing." Kristoff chuckles.

But he can't help but admire her enthusiasm.

"Sure it is. And it even has a cup holder.... Do you like it?" Y/n fiddles with her hands in nervousness.

"Like it?" Kristoff questions.

He sweeps her up high overhead and spins her around.

"I love it.... I could kiss you!" Kristoff exclaims.

He drops her, nicely, suddenly embarrassed.

"...I could. I mean I'd like to. I'd... may I? We me....I mean, may we? Wait, what?" Kristoff studders.

She gives him a quick peck on the cheek.

"We may."

He smiles and goes for it. They share a passionate kiss. It's a true love's kiss, alright.

A little ways away Olaf is enjoying the summer. With his snow cloud safely overhead, he's free to smell the flowers, which he does. He violently sneezes his carrot nose off.

Sven catches it between his teeth. Olaf gasps as Sven sucks the whole carrot into his mouth. It's gone. Olaf's face sinks in sorrow. But not to fear, Sven spits the carrot back out and jams it into Olaf's face where it belongs. It's completely covered in reindeer spit, but Olaf doesn't seem to mind. He hugs Sven happily.

🌺

The gates to the castle are wide open. In the courtyard stands Elsa & Y/n.

"Are you ready?" Elsa calls out to the crowd.

The villagers cheer. Elsa stomps on the ground and creates an ice rink. The people, skates at the ready, hope onto it and twirl about.

Elsa & Y/n each freeze the fountains in a beautiful design. Elsa moved her hands like she was making a clay ball but it was snow. Y/n threw it up to the sky and it started to snow, just like the two magical sisters had done years before.

Anna comes slipping in. Elsa catches her.

"I like the open gates." She says.

"We are never closing them again." Elsa confirms Y/n's statement by nodding.

Y/n then waves her hand and magical ice skates (literally made of ice) form on Anna's boots.

"What? Oh, Y/n, they're beautiful, but you know I don't ska-"

Elsa & Y/n both grab one of Anna's hands and pull her along on the ice.

"Come on! You can do it!" Elsa encourages her

"Yeah! Elsa and I used to do it all the time in our room." Y/n tells Anna

Anna slips and slides, but laughs in delight. Sven goes slipping past. Kristoff runs after him.

"Look out. Reindeer coming through!"

"I got it, I got it. I don't got it, I don't got it!" The two older sisters help their unstable sister.

Olaf skates and helps Elsa coach Anna.

"That's it. Glide and pivot and glide and pivot."

A beautiful site of Arendelle comes into view. Where the castle had crumbled has been magically repaired with wonderful ice.

All is right in Arendelle.

The End

(752 Words)