(7) A Talking Snowman!

As they step out of the thick trees, Y/n catches sight of something far below.

"Arendelle." Y/n points out.

"It's completely frozen." Kristoff acknowledges.

"...But it'll be fine. Elsa will help thaw it." Anna assures.

"Will she?" Kristoff asks.

"...Yeah. Now come on. This way to the North Mountain?" Y/n asks, pointing straight ahead.

Kristoff chuckles, "More like this way." He points her hand up towards a perilously mighty mountain.

(TIme Skip)

Anna, Y/n, Kristoff, and Sven walk beneath frozen willows. The hanging branches glisten like Christmas lights. Sven knocks them with his antlers. They tinkle like chimes.

"So you have powers too?" Kristoff asks.

"Oh right, sorry." Y/n apologizes.

"No It's fine I was just surprised...... So how'd you get them?" Kristoff asks, interested.

"Well I was born with it although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll." Y/n says.

"Ha Trolls. Ahem." Kristoff says awkwardly. "So how did you and Anna get the stripes in your hair?" He asks, pointing to the white stripe in Y/n's H/c hair.

"Well...... Uh I was also born with it. I think of it as something to remember my gift by." Y/n explains.

"What about Anna?" Kristoff asks.

"Well.... Um one day we were playing and Anna was jumping on the snow piles I made for her. But she was going too fast, and I slipped. I called for Elsa to help, but she accidentally hit Anna in the head and Anna got the stripe in her hair. We were told not to see each other, but I kept on sneaking out." Y/n tells him the story.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault....... Ahem" Y/n clears her throat and walks up to where her sister was, realizing how close they were.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful." Anna says.

Suddenly, a voice comes in from nowhere.

"YEAH...It really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. You know, how about a little color? Must we bleach the joy out of it all? I'm thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse..."

While this is going on, Anna, Y/n, and Kristoff look around for the source of the rambling. They look at Sven - could he actually be talking? Sven looks back at them, his antlers tangled in branches, just as baffled as they are. In the meantime, a nose-less snowman, Olaf, wanders up behind them.

"How 'bout YELLOW! -no, not yellow. Yellow and snow? Brrrr...no go."

He stops between Kristoff and Y/n, with Anna to the side of her. They look down at him and gasp. He suddenly looks up at Anna.

"Am I right?"

Anna SCREAMS! Reflexes take over and she kicks Olaf's head, sending it flying off his body and into Kristoff's arms.

"Hi!"

"You're creepy."

Kristoff tosses the head to Y/n and they commence a game of hot potato.

Y/n: "Weird."

To Anna.

Anna: "I don't want it!"

To Kristoff.

Kristoff: "Backatchya!"

To Y/n.

Olaf: "Please don't drop me."