(5) Meeting a Stranger

(Y/n's hairstyle)

(Y/n's hairstyle)

Anna & Y/n ride their struggling horse through two feet of snow

"Elsa!" Y/n calls, shivering.

"Elsa! It's me, Anna...your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer. I'm sorry. It's all my f-f-f-f-f-f-fault." Anna admits, also shivering.

"Of course, none of this would have happened if she'd just told me her secret...Ha...she's a stinker." Anna chuckles. "But thank you for never keeping secrets like that from me, Y/n."

There's a long pause of silence as Anna looks over Y/n's shoulder to see her reaction.

"Oh no not you too!"

"Look. It's not my fault! Dad always told me to hide it! And at least I went out of my way to actually see you! One time Elsa caught me! I could've been all like: 'Well sucks for her, guess I can't see her anymore.' but no I kept on doing it for you! You should feel lucky that you didn't have to deal With THAT SHI-"

She takes a breath to calm herself down.

"That stuff."

A long pause of awkwardness.

"Were you about to say shi-"

"Yes! *Ahem* Yes I was."

Another pause.

"Wait a minute. I have an idea on how to bring back summer!" Anna realizes.

"You do?!" Y/n asks, surprised from the sudden outburst.

"Yeah! If you two work together you can bring it back!" Anna states excitedly.

"But I don't know how." Y/n says unsure.

"We can figure it out together." Anna tries to persuade her.

Y/n's hesitant but she says Okay.

Suddenly a branch of a nearby tree falls, startling both girls and the horse. The sisters go flying off, landing face down in the snow. They both struggle to get up and spit some snow out of their mouths. The girls both lift up their cloaks that were covering their heads.