(13) "What is Love?"

The Duke looks out the window at the growing snowstorm. He rubs his arms and shivers.

"It's getting colder by the minute. If we don't do something soon, we'll all freeze to death." The Duke informs the other men of the troubling news.

Hans comes in, putting on his most distraught face.

"Prince Hans."

"Princess Anna is...dead." Hans tells the Duke and dignitaries, his words laced with false grief.

The group is pushed into a world of shock. Hans stumbles, weak with "sorrow". The men help him to a chair.

"What happened to her?" The Duke asks.

"She was killed by Queen Elsa." Hans Lies.

"Her own sister." The Duke acknowledges.

"At least we got to say our marriage vows...before she died in my arms." Hans hangs his head in a brilliant display of fake teary grief.

"And Y/n?"

"She is in no condition to rule right now. She... I went to go check on her to see if she was okay but... she was gone." Hans continues to lie.

"There can be no doubt now; Queen Elsa is a monster and we are all in grave danger." The Duke voices his thoughts.

"Prince Hans, Arendelle looks to you." The Spanish dignitary tells Hans exactly what he wants to hear.

Hans nods; he knows what he's being asked to do, and he'll do it with the perfect amount of authority and dignity.

"With a heavy heart, I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle with treason and sentence her to death.

🗻

Kristoff heads into the mountains. Sven lags behind, not wanting to follow. He looks back at the kingdom, then shakes his head. Enough. He runs past Kristoff. Stops and turns to face him. He snorts and grunts.

"What is it, buddy?" Kristoff asks.

Sven walks forward making Kristoff backup.

"Hey, watch it. What's wrong with you?" Kristoff asks.

Sven snorts with more firm, moos, and grunts.

"...I don't understand you when you talk like that." Kristoff says.

(Y/n: Pfftt Like he could understand him before.

Kristoff: Hey I can understand him we have a ✨special connection✨

Me: Hey! Both of you out! ...Anyway...)

Kristoff tries to walk on ahead, but Sven uses his antlers to lift Kristoff off the ground.

"Ah! Stop it! Put me down!" Kristoff shouts at Sven.

Sven drops him hard then "yells" at him once more.

"No, Sven! We're not going back!" Kristoff tells him.

Sven shakes his head, angrily.

"They have everything they'd ever want."

Sven makes an "of-course-they-don't" face. Kristoff gets it; he's made his point. Just then the wind picks up. Kristoff looks back at the kingdom, and sees a violent winter storm swirling over the castle.

"Y/n. Anna."

Without hesitating, he dashes back down the mountain. Sven runs after him, catches up. Kristoff grabs Sven's harness and jumps onto his back.