(8) Confronting Elsa

It's gonna be a longer chapter.

Anna, Y/n, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf move through hostile terrain

Anna, Y/n, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf move through hostile terrain. Wind-swept icicles face horizontally towards them.

"So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?" Kristoff asks, remembering that they need a plan.

"Oh, we are gonna talk to our sister." Anna says, confidently.

"That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister." Kristoff confirms not very convinced.

"Yep."

Kristoff, so stunned by her casual plan, doesn't look where he's going and ends up with an ice-spike to the nose. He stops short, grunts, and moves carefully around the spike.

"So you're not at all afraid of her?" Kristoff asks, surprised.

"Why would we be?" Y/n asks genuinely.

"Yeah. I bet Elsa's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf says obliviously, running into an Icicle. It runs through his torso.

"Oh, look at that. I've been impaled." He observes laughing.

(Time Skip)

The Group hit what looks like a dead end. The face of the mountain goes straight up.

"What now?" Anna asks.

Kristoff looks around, contemplating.

"Mmm...It's too steep. I've only got one rope-" Kristoff informs.

"-and you don't know how to climb mountains." Y/n cuts Kristoff off.

"Says who?"

"Oh my Gods." Y/n looks up to see Anna.

"Sven nudges Kristoff, who looks up to see Anna trying to climb the cliff's flat face."

"What are you doing?" Kristoff asks, finding her ridickulous.

"I'm going to see my sister." Anna says straining.

"You're going to kill yourself." Y/n tells her.

The blond, the H/c and the reindeer watch her searching for footholds and handholds.

"I wouldn't put my foot there." Kristoff notifies her.

"You're distracting me." Anna announces.

"Or there." Y/n advises.

"How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?" Kristoff asks.

"I'm just blocking you out cause I gotta concentrate here." Something breaks and she grunts.

"You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone." Kristoff tells her.

"Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you-" Anna says realizing her mistake.