(2) Growing Up

"Please! Help! My daughter." Papa called to some rocks and they moved!

The family all moved closer together as the moving rocks came closer to them. The rocks opened up to be.......... Trolls?!

"It's the King." one of them said.

The kids didn't notice an old Troll (well.... at least an older Troll) had come toward them until it took both Y/n & Elsa's hands.

"Your majesty, born with the powers or cursed?" He asked as Papa knelt down.

"Uh B-Born. And they're getting stronger." Papa answered him.

"Here, here." The old Troll said as he gestured for Mama to bring Anna down. He put his hand on Anna's forehead and said, "You are lucky it wasn't her heart. The heart is not so easily changed. But the head can be persuaded."

"Do what you must." Papa said confidently.

"I recommend we remove all magic. Even memories of magic, to be safe." The old Troll said as he changed the memories. "But don't worry I'll leave the fun." He assured the family. He then took the changed memories and placed them into Anna's head. "She will be okay." he informed them.

"But she won't remember we have powers?" Elsa questioned. Y/n thought, How are we going to hide our powers?

"It's for the best." Papa told us.

"Listen to me, girls. Your powers will only grow." The Old Troll informed them. They saw a girl throw a snowflake into the sky. "There is beauty in it. But also great danger." The snowflake suddenly turned red and Y/n started to get scared. "You must learn to control it. Fear will be your enemy." The crowds of people turned red and then they attacked her. The girl then screamed. Elsa & Y/n both got scared and hugged Papa.

"No! We'll protect them. They can learn to control it. I'm sure." Papa assured the Old Troll.

"Until then... We'll lock the gates."

A picture of the gates locking shows up.

"We'll reduce the staff."

A picture of the staff closing the windows and doors shows up.

"We will limit their contact with people,"

Y/n & Elsa's beds disappear from their room leaving only Anna's bed.

"and keep their powers hidden from everyone."

Anna got up from her bed and ran to her sisters' new room.

"Including Anna."

Anna stopped running when she saw her sisters sadly closing the door to their new room.

A Few Days Later

Anna looked out the castle window. It was snowing! She quickly ran to Y/n & Elsa's door.

"Elsa? Y/n?" Anna asked before she knocked on the door.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play. I never see you anymore, come out the door. It's like you've gone away." Anna sang while looking under the door.

"We used to be best buddies..." Anna sang as she played with the 3 dolls that were supposed to be Elsa, Y/n, & Anna.

"And now we're not, I wish you would tell me why." Anna then plopped on the floor and dropped the doll.