Chapter 3

---Ollie's POV---
Ponyboy and I were chilling in my bed. He was worried about going home because he hadn't told Soda and Darry he would be staying at my house.

"I'm sorry if I get you in trouble. You didn't have to stay" I said.

"No, don't worry about nothin'. I was the one who wanted to stay"

"If you want, I can go over to your house with you" I suggest.

Pony nods his head and we get ready to head to his house. I wear an oversized t-shirt and some jeans. Pony goes and changes in the bathroom. He comes out in his regular outfit. He looks over at me and smiles.

"You look nice" He says. I smile and look down.

"Thanks" I say. He reaches his hand out and grabs mine. His hand fits right in mine. We walk downstairs and walk to the kitchen. My mom was there cooking breakfast. She turned towards us and smiled. "Hey sweetie, you hungry?" She asks and holds up a pan of eggs. I shake my head no and turn towards Pony.

My mom looks over to Pony and smiles. "Hello! I'm Mrs. Gray, but you can call me Elsie" (Random name generator)

"Hello ma'am. I'm Ponyboy" He says and smiles.

My mom smiles. "So polite! And cute at that" She looks down and sees us holding hands. "Aww, are you two dating?" She asks.

"N-" I start but was interrupted by Pony.

"Yea, I asked him a few weeks ago" He says and smiles. He leans over a kisses my cheek. I blush and look away. My mom laughs and smiles.

"I'm so happy for you! Alright, have fun where ever you're going!"

"We will, thanks" Pony says and drags me out the door.

"Pony!" I say and laugh. "I can't believe you just told my mom we're dating!"

"It's fine right?" He asks "We have known each other for a few weeks and I do like you"

I look at him and smile.

"You like me?" I smile

Pony looks over at me. "Of course, who wouldn't?"

I smile gently. He smiles back and leans down. He presses his lips to my forehead and wraps his arms around me. I lean my head on his chest. We continue walking to his house. We finally reach his house and the entire gang is hanging out outside. Before the gang sees us, he pulls me aside.

"Um.. I was wondering if you could be my boyfriend?" He asks. I smile and nod. "Of course"

He smiles and leans in. His eyes close and I gently place my lips on his. We pull away and start walking towards his house.

"Ponyboy Curtis! Where have you been? We've been worried sick" Soda yells when he sees Pony. The rest turn around and see Pony walking down. Soda continues yelling then Pony pushes me infront of him.

"You shouldn't have don- Ollie!" He stops yelling and wraps his arms around me in a hug.

"Hi" I laugh and hug him.

I'm suddenly pulled out of Soda's grip and pulled into another. I look up and see Two-bit and Steve lying on the ground.

"Two, did you push Steve?" I ask while laughing.

Two-bit looks down at me and smiles.

"Did you give me a nickname?" He asks. "And noooo"

I shrug my shoulders and wiggle out of Two's hug. I walk over to Steve and help him up. He had a cut on his cheek, that was bleeding lightly.

"Are you ok?" I ask and lightly rub around the cut. Steve nods and leans his head on my shoulder.

"I can get you a bandaid if you want" I say. He just nods lightly and I reach into my back pocket and pull out a band-aid.

Someone chuckles from behind me.

"Do you always carry band-aids around?"

I turn around and see a tall, mature looking guy.

"Sorry, I'm Darry. Soda and Pony's older brother" He says and puts his hand out. I grab it, shaking it.

"Ollie and yea, I do" Darry chuckles and shakes his head lightly. "Cute"

I open the band-aid and lightly put it on Steve's face. I gently rub around the band-aid and then kiss it. "Better?" I ask

Steve nods his head and smiles. Suddenly Soda comes in front of me.

"Hey Ollie, my lips really hurt. Could you kiss them to make them better?" He asks

I chuckle lightly. "Sure, why not" I lean forward and kiss the corner of his lips. I lean back and smile. "Better?"

His face flushes red and he quickly runs inside the house.

I turn towards Johnny and wave to him. He waves back and smiles. I walk over to him and give him a hug. Two-bit then grabs me before Johnny could hug back and drags me to the steps of the front porch.

"My lips hurt too, Ollie. Could you kiss them too?" He asks

I smile, grab his cheek and kiss the corner of his lips.

He turns away and pumps his fist in the air while chanting 'yes' over and over again.

Pony comes over and sits down on the step behind me. I sit down and Pony wraps his arms around me. I tilt my head back and look up at Pony. He looks down and leans down. He presses his lips to mine and smiles in the kiss. Soon we were interrupted by Two-bit.

"Hey! How come Pony gets an actual kiss!" He pouts "Are you two dating or something?"

Pony nods his head and laughs as Two-bit stomps his feet.

I laugh and look over towards Johnny. He was standing next to someone taller than him.

Ponyboy notices and leans down towards my ear.

"Don't mind Dally. I'm here, you'll be ok" He kisses my cheek but I still felt him staring. I look over and make eye contact with him. Dally.

Exactly 1000 words
Sorry for the very late update!
No, this is not a Pony x Male oc. It will soon be all of them but I'm not spoiling it.
I'm going camping this weekend so I'll probably update next week.
yeet

-Isimpforbokuto

Not edited (Please comment if there are any mistakes)

The Soft Greaser (The Outsiders)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara